Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrsLoo

Our 2Nd Home - Downgrader To Hdb 3A Resale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

all coming together very nicely... just need to wait for the countertop. :sport-smiley-004:

Ya, at least the carpentry is a bonus to me, everything in place nicely. My contractor gave all the drawings to them first then after they fabricate all then send in together at least with this kind of progress, we can get in earlier. I already told him that I need at least the bedrooms to be ready first so that I can lock when all my appliances arrive next week.

And luckily, all the laminate colors turned out to be good. Because all my laminates are lines with woody texture. :sport-smiley-004:

Went up to unload my vacuum cleaner so that the worker can help me to tidy up the window grills. Here's the updates:

Shoe Cabinet + Mini 'Server room'

shoecabinet.jpg

shoecabinet2.jpg

A little exposure on the living floor because the main door is up and Friday the digital lock guy coming to install.

Ok, front view of my little TV console. A little bit regret, should make it long and slim instead.

tvconsole-1.jpg

Edited by MrsLoo

My wardrobe - traditional type because can't afford pole system. :(

MBRwardrobe-1.jpg

Initially, I only use 2 tracks but my contractor told me that the room is too romantic, so I add in another 3 LED downlights.

MBRlights.jpg

My chest drawers to put my barang

makeuparea.jpg

No place to put console, so we made a full height cabinet to put the SCV box and stuffs.

MBRconsole.jpg

My son's wardrobe- same as mine, only different direction. Too lazy to think of another design.

sonswardrobe.jpg

This is last min add-on due to the stupid pillar at the corner, can't fit the bedframe nicely so custom-made the whole stretch instead.

bookshelves.jpg

Here's the trick. I notice the gap on the kitchen cabinet. How they going to fill the gap huh? Or it is not important? Because I think the gap quite big leh.

kitchen-2.jpg

Nice shoes cabinet.... i should make it that way too... hmmmm..... see when i am tired of what i am having now, then i will redo it.

I prefer traditional wardrobe instead of pole system...... :sport-smiley-004:

Nice shoes cabinet.... i should make it that way too... hmmmm..... see when i am tired of what i am having now, then i will redo it.

I prefer traditional wardrobe instead of pole system...... :sport-smiley-004:

Hahaha....so fast tired of ur reno le huh? Actually I wanted smaller slits but I think they don't have capability to cut the laminate, anyway still acceptable lah. As for my TV console, I also think maybe 2 yrs down the road I will change to a red color one, else my living hall too white already, no life.

Actually I also don't know what are the advantage of pole system but the price is double. :jawdrop: After seeing the quotation, I nearly freaked out, that's why use the money to make other cabinets instead.

Hahaha....so fast tired of ur reno le huh? Actually I wanted smaller slits but I think they don't have capability to cut the laminate, anyway still acceptable lah. As for my TV console, I also think maybe 2 yrs down the road I will change to a red color one, else my living hall too white already, no life.

Actually I also don't know what are the advantage of pole system but the price is double. :jawdrop: After seeing the quotation, I nearly freaked out, that's why use the money to make other cabinets instead.

aiyah, when i just moved in, i already don't really like my shoes cabinet. too plain.... hahaahhaah.... so that is why i want to redo. but then, not now lah, i guess. hehehehe.....

maybe pole system won't have mold? and it looks nice? but less wood, i also don't know why more ex. anyway, i prefer traditional. don't know why no feel for pole system.

Went up to unload my vacuum cleaner so that the worker can help me to tidy up the window grills. Here's the updates:

Shoe Cabinet + Mini 'Server room'

shoecabinet.jpg

Server room? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

What did u put inside? Quite a tall tower leh....

Electrolux hobs, hood, oven and microwave

electrolux.jpg

Hey, we got the same oven! Cheap and good! :yamseng: :yamseng:

How I wish I bought a built in microwave that time. I got a stand alone and it just don't fit into the kitchen... :furious: