Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrsLoo

Our 2Nd Home - Downgrader To Hdb 3A Resale

Then Isetan and Tangs have more frequent private sale. Robinsons before GSS one is usually in April or May?

I don't have isetan card so don't know when is the private sales. But based on what I know, tangs have more than robinsons.

Before gss is in may lah.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sintex got so ex bedsheet? I usually buy those abt $50 only. Already very comfortable to me Loh. Haha....

Why you need 3 fridge jug?

Sintex got so ex bedsheet? I usually buy those abt $50 only. Already very comfortable to me Loh. Haha....

Why you need 3 fridge jug?

Now Sintex also become atas already. :D No lah, I think $167 for a set still quite reasonable for 475 thread count. I saw those Hotel Collection ones, I think no need go to work already, everyday can sleep until don't know what time.. I need so many fridge jugs because my husband only drink cold water, so instead of using those bottles from soft drinks, I think it is more hygienic to use proper bottles.

This morning went up to see the paint work again. I really can't accept the workmanship, call my contractor on the way to work as he will be going to my house first before meeting me later. I told him to check if the painter has finished painting or not because to me the ceiling n wall like not 'blend', just like shirt not tuck into the pants. I don't know if I'm too picky or anyone can accept such paint job. Somemore, today they are going to fix the W/C, lightings and my Kronotex coming to lay the floor also. I wonder if they can still repaint the walls.

MBR - Can see right, the wall paint splashed onto the ceiling

Picture004a-3.jpg

This one worse, one patch there.

Picture003a-4.jpg

Door frame - Nice but we wanted a right angle profile, not complete yet

Picture002a-4.jpg

MBR piping

Picture001a-4.jpg

Look at the corner, I can't accept loh. :furious:

Picture005a-3.jpg

This morning went up to see the paint work again. I really can't accept the workmanship, call my contractor on the way to work as he will be going to my house first before meeting me later. I told him to check if the painter has finished painting or not because to me the ceiling n wall like not 'blend', just like shirt not tuck into the pants. I don't know if I'm too picky or anyone can accept such paint job. Somemore, today they are going to fix the W/C, lightings and my Kronotex coming to lay the floor also. I wonder if they can still repaint the walls.

MBR - Can see right, the wall paint splashed onto the ceiling

Picture004a-3.jpg

This one worse, one patch there.

Picture003a-4.jpg

Door frame - Nice but we wanted a right angle profile, not complete yet

Picture002a-4.jpg

MBR piping

Picture001a-4.jpg

Look at the corner, I can't accept loh. :furious:

Picture005a-3.jpg

Yah the paint job is not done properly like they are rushing or something. Anyway still in good progress!

hhmmm..... usually the 1st paint is like that. Once all the cabinet is up, then the painter will come again to touch up and make all nice nice again loh.... actually my painter came 4 times or so leh. 1st time, painted 2 days. then after cabinets is up, he came back to touch up but came a bit too late so didn't finish all. So he came again to touch up. then after moving in, got dirty by movers, he came to touch up again.

For my purple wall, cos its dark coloured, he painted 6 layers. So you can ask your contractor whether the painter will come back to touch up or not.

hhmmm..... usually the 1st paint is like that. Once all the cabinet is up, then the painter will come again to touch up and make all nice nice again loh.... actually my painter came 4 times or so leh. 1st time, painted 2 days. then after cabinets is up, he came back to touch up but came a bit too late so didn't finish all. So he came again to touch up. then after moving in, got dirty by movers, he came to touch up again.

For my purple wall, cos its dark coloured, he painted 6 layers. So you can ask your contractor whether the painter will come back to touch up or not.

I think so loh. He just called me said that the uncle can't see properly, old liao. I said of cos lah, no light n come so early in the morning how to see clearly. Anyway, he will ask uncle to repaint n touch up. I think I rather ask them to leave the paint to me, I touch up myself. And also must protect my Kronotex flooring, wait kana the paint, they better replace for me on his account because the flooring not cheap. 8|

This morning, went to my house to see their progress. Early morning around 7.30AM, saw an uncle already started to paint the walls. So far, I only see the base coat for living room and the seabreeze color for my son's room. And also my Johnson Suisse W/C.

Living Room

IMG_1140a.jpg

My son's room

IMG_1143a.jpg

Look at the paint work. I hope this is not the finished work that I'm going to receive. :jawdrop: I think I can do a better job than this. Btw, I think the uncle don't know how to paint Momento, thus I told my contractor to leave the wall to me but just help me paint the primer and I will paint the feature wall myself. :D

IMG_1144a.jpg

u also using the momento paint?? how is it? my wife hooked on the purple 1..

I think so loh. He just called me said that the uncle can't see properly, old liao. I said of cos lah, no light n come so early in the morning how to see clearly. Anyway, he will ask uncle to repaint n touch up. I think I rather ask them to leave the paint to me, I touch up myself. And also must protect my Kronotex flooring, wait kana the paint, they better replace for me on his account because the flooring not cheap. 8|

if you want to do touch up yourself, i am sure your contractor will be more than happy to leave the paint there loh. or else asking the painter to come back will cost additional 1 day salary. hahaahaah...

u also using the momento paint?? how is it? my wife hooked on the purple 1..

I bought the Sparkle Silver Steel Charcoal. Have not try yet but I told my contractor not to let the painter uncle to do it because they never see this before and normal painting already cannot make it, I don't expect they know the art. Haha. :P Most likely I'm going to paint it myself.

Yesterday night, went up to see if the lightings are up, ok, the fittings are up but cannot on it, so use our flash light from the hp. Did not take any photos though because too dark, but can see that my clipsal switches are nice. The lightings are very nice but the plumbing work abit.... :furious:

1) They put the wrong basin tap in my common toilet. I even packed them together and they still can installed wrongly. And the bottle trap should be chrome de, but they use PVC.

2) My rainshower not working and when I turn on the mixer, the water pipe leaked.

3) They use my MBR toilet bowl and urinate until all over. :curse: I know they might need to use but at least to keep it clean, the best is they don't use common toilet de, but use my MBR toilet.

How to go holiday like that?? I will make sure I take lots of photos as evidences.

Yesterday night, went up to see if the lightings are up, ok, the fittings are up but cannot on it, so use our flash light from the hp. Did not take any photos though because too dark, but can see that my clipsal switches are nice. The lightings are very nice but the plumbing work abit.... :furious:

1) They put the wrong basin tap in my common toilet. I even packed them together and they still can installed wrongly. And the bottle trap should be chrome de, but they use PVC.

2) My rainshower not working and when I turn on the mixer, the water pipe leaked.

3) They use my MBR toilet bowl and urinate until all over. :curse: I know they might need to use but at least to keep it clean, the best is they don't use common toilet de, but use my MBR toilet.

How to go holiday like that?? I will make sure I take lots of photos as evidences.

Last time during my house renovation, the workers even took shower in MBR toilet and left the shower head on the floor with their footprints on the floor as evidence!

Last time during my house renovation, the workers even took shower in MBR toilet and left the shower head on the floor with their footprints on the floor as evidence!

Ya loh, I don't mean to be crude but then owner even have not use yet, a bit heart pain to see them abusing it. We are the one spending money leh.