Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrsLoo

Our 2Nd Home - Downgrader To Hdb 3A Resale

those 3m command hooks really work leh ... nvm, now u have an excuse to go shopping again ! :sport-smiley-004:

By right it should work but I suspect because of my Momento wall is not smooth surface and we did not wait for an hr before we hung the clock. Really heart pain loh and it took me so long to find one that I really like. Now I think I will got Taobao to search for it. :dribble: This time, I will claim from my hubby.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

By right it should work but I suspect because of my Momento wall is not smooth surface and we did not wait for an hr before we hung the clock. Really heart pain loh and it took me so long to find one that I really like. Now I think I will got Taobao to search for it. :dribble: This time, I will claim from my hubby.

the momento wall is rough surface ah ???

Since u are claiming, might as well buy more. Claim $60 from him and you can buy a few other stuff.. :sport-smiley-004:

the momento wall is rough surface ah ???

Ya... They are patches of paint so it will be not smooth...

just dun buy the one i did ... ;)

Oh.. U r back! Welcome... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Happy New Year! I'm always here....Just becoming a silent reader. :notti: Btw, check with you ah, I find that if I use 65daigou, they charge almost 1/3 on the shipping and thus if my items are really cheap, 1/3 already paying for shipping, still worth buying?? I'm still looking around to decorate my house, so must dig out the gems. :P

Happy New Year! I'm always here....Just becoming a silent reader. :notti: Btw, check with you ah, I find that if I use 65daigou, they charge almost 1/3 on the shipping and thus if my items are really cheap, 1/3 already paying for shipping, still worth buying?? I'm still looking around to decorate my house, so must dig out the gems. :P

Not sure what is your item. IF $10 item, shipping $3. STill ok la... :notti: :notti:

Normally for me, I will buy if

1) not available in Singapore

2) available in Singapore but local cost more than 100% in TB

3) available in Singapore and local cost more 50% to 100% in TB but I super like

So basically I give my reasons to shop a lot... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Not sure what is your item. IF $10 item, shipping $3. STill ok la... :notti: :notti:

Normally for me, I will buy if

1) not available in Singapore

2) available in Singapore but local cost more than 100% in TB

3) available in Singapore and local cost more 50% to 100% in TB but I super like

So basically I give my reasons to shop a lot... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Haha. Gd excuses loh. Actually online shopping alot of times is want rather than need loh. I'm still searching my clock and I think this time I will nail it instead of using 3M tape for my uneven wall. Btw, VS now got promo code $75 off $250, in my context, this is gd promo as gd as FOC shipping + another 10% discount. Tell ur wife to go shopping now... :sport-smiley-004:

Haha. Gd excuses loh. Actually online shopping alot of times is want rather than need loh. I'm still searching my clock and I think this time I will nail it instead of using 3M tape for my uneven wall. Btw, VS now got promo code $75 off $250, in my context, this is gd promo as gd as FOC shipping + another 10% discount. Tell ur wife to go shopping now... :sport-smiley-004:

Why not drill? nail may crack the wall or chip off small pieces of cement. And using a anchor plus screw is definitely stronger than nails.

Of course unless your wall is wood... :bleah:

Oh ya.. I better not let her see your post on VS... :P :P

Edited by kim76

So so long never come in here....the forum has changed. Well, living in the house for more than 4 months already...a lot of things under usage.

1. Sofa - hardly sit on it because most of the time when reach home will stay in son's room to do homework or on my bed reading ipad.

2. Smart TV - hardly on because can't find any nice shows to watch so I rather read books on ipad.

3. Mircowave oven - hardly use also, most of the time use stove to cook.

4. Nespresso machine - first few months we used almost everyday but now also lazy to use.

Going to reno my another house next year so must start to collect ideas again....

So so long never come in here....the forum has changed. Well, living in the house for more than 4 months already...a lot of things under usage.

1. Sofa - hardly sit on it because most of the time when reach home will stay in son's room to do homework or on my bed reading ipad.

2. Smart TV - hardly on because can't find any nice shows to watch so I rather read books on ipad.

3. Mircowave oven - hardly use also, most of the time use stove to cook.

4. Nespresso machine - first few months we used almost everyday but now also lazy to use.

Going to reno my another house next year so must start to collect ideas again....

Hi Mrs Loo.. long time no hear! I'm still lurking ard to k-po other ppl's reno.. haha!

Under-usage? Any plan of disposing of any of them at chip chip price, especially the Nespresso machine? :notti: heehee!

Another hse? Hmm... on top of the current one (then must be private liao), or a upgrade? So gd, cant go thru it again & do it better.. :P:lol: