Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrsLoo

Our 2Nd Home - Downgrader To Hdb 3A Resale

Ya, the problem is I did not bother about the dimension, thinking that my visual can give me an accurate measurement, both the cabinet and on the screen. :bangwall: Too exciting when shopping at Amazon.

Haa.. I think this happen to a few of us too... Just that we never say... U know.. Man and their ego... :bleah: :bleah:

So have u start research into taobao? Sign up with 65daigou already? :notti: :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Haa.. I think this happen to a few of us too... Just that we never say... U know.. Man and their ego... :bleah: :bleah:

So have u start research into taobao? Sign up with 65daigou already? :notti: :notti:

Hahaha....Ystd read thru the site, holding on to my fire. Must stop awhile now, bought too many stuffs already. :sport-smiley-004: But I must say the OXO stuffs are good quality.

Hahaha....Ystd read thru the site, holding on to my fire. Must stop awhile now, bought too many stuffs already. :sport-smiley-004: But I must say the OXO stuffs are good quality.

Hi mrsloo,

I have also just bought a 3A resale flat at Tampines. My floor plan is the exact opposite of yours.

Anyways, I am starting my search for renovation tips and ideas from the forumers here. Cheers everyone!!

BTW, I am also interested in the Landex "Luzerne" dinnerware and if there is a sale, please let me know?? Thanks in advance.

Hi mrsloo,

I have also just bought a 3A resale flat at Tampines. My floor plan is the exact opposite of yours.

Anyways, I am starting my search for renovation tips and ideas from the forumers here. Cheers everyone!!

BTW, I am also interested in the Landex "Luzerne" dinnerware and if there is a sale, please let me know?? Thanks in advance.

Hi, welcome welcome. I will update if there is sale. Stay tune.

Forgot to mention that I will only get my keys sometime in April this year.

Got so many things to consider....u know what I mean.

My Sofa from Hommage Lifestyle.

sofa.jpg

Have you start living at your new place?

Your living rm quite bare hor.. U plan to have any clock or painting on the wall? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Have you start living at your new place?

Your living rm quite bare hor.. U plan to have any clock or painting on the wall? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Not yet. Shifting in tomorrow. Our renovation got some hip cups, no news from my contractor because I think something happen with his family as he did told me last week. Initially, he said last Friday can complete then later afternoon said latest Sat then after that I did not hear from him anymore, hopefully by this week he can get back to me. My renovation still left mirrors for both toilets, lourve window for MBR and re-do the doors for our TV console because SCV signal not strong enough to go through the slits, so no choice change to tinted glass. Though the items might be small but hubby very pissed because all the furniture and beds came already, he don't want the workers to dirty the floor/ the bed with all the dust and cement.

My living room actually quite small. The photo taken only show 1 side, the other side is with the Momento wall. I'm still looking for wall clock and still thinking should I put up paintings or photo frames on that wall.

And yes, my hubby finally agree to buy the Swissmar Nespresso holder. :sport-smiley-004: And I have added new things in my shopping cart. The OXO containers really good, so I'm getting the smaller size ones for this time round.

Not yet. Shifting in tomorrow. Our renovation got some hip cups, no news from my contractor because I think something happen with his family as he did told me last week. Initially, he said last Friday can complete then later afternoon said latest Sat then after that I did not hear from him anymore, hopefully by this week he can get back to me. My renovation still left mirrors for both toilets, lourve window for MBR and re-do the doors for our TV console because SCV signal not strong enough to go through the slits, so no choice change to tinted glass. Though the items might be small but hubby very pissed because all the furniture and beds came already, he don't want the workers to dirty the floor/ the bed with all the dust and cement.

My living room actually quite small. The photo taken only show 1 side, the other side is with the Momento wall. I'm still looking for wall clock and still thinking should I put up paintings or photo frames on that wall.

And yes, my hubby finally agree to buy the Swissmar Nespresso holder. :sport-smiley-004: And I have added new things in my shopping cart. The OXO containers really good, so I'm getting the smaller size ones for this time round.

All the best to your shifting tmr!! :good: :good:

Wow.. u manage to convince your hubby! Good leh.... :good: :good:

U should have get the 5 pcs set... haa...

OXO Good Grips 5-Piece POP Container Set, White

91Wli4XeSkL._SL1500_.jpg

All the best to your shifting tmr!! :good: :good:

Wow.. u manage to convince your hubby! Good leh.... :good: :good:

U should have get the 5 pcs set... haa...

OXO Good Grips 5-Piece POP Container Set, White

91Wli4XeSkL._SL1500_.jpg

Thought of that too. But, I think I still need more containers. :sport-smiley-004: Just need everything to be packed in containers, cannot stand if my hubby or son going to mess up the whole place.

Thought of that too. But, I think I still need more containers. :sport-smiley-004: Just need everything to be packed in containers, cannot stand if my hubby or son going to mess up the whole place.

i use tupperware... :sport-smiley-004:

OMG :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Don't tell me u are getting the OXO Good Grips 10-Piece POP Container Set :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Hubby approved? :P :P

Buy first don't let him know....haha..No lah, 10 piece alot leh, later my cabinet can't fit in again. I find that online shopping is so addictive once you start, last time I also keep buying VS but now seems like VS not attractive in their promotion le. After packing my kitchen cabinets, I think I still have rooms....Must stop to read reno blog, then can control. :sport-smiley-004: