Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrsLoo

Our 2Nd Home - Downgrader To Hdb 3A Resale

hi mrsloo,

:help: since u seem to have the full range (or almost :notti:) of OXO containers, do u happen to know which one is the one that is supposed to be used for spaghetti ? the 1.5 or 2.1 quart one ? :dunno:

thx a lot !! :yamseng:

Oxo Good Grips POP Square Storage Container This is the one 2.1 quart but it is much taller than normal spagetti loh. Measures 4-1/4 by 4-1/4 by 13-1/2 inches, I think you better measure ur cabinet first unless u are putting on the kitchen top. I think the 1.5 quart need to measure against the spagetti, Measures 4-1/4 by 4-1/4 by 10-1/2 inches maybe can. I think normal spagetti is 10-12 inches long, so maybe 1.5 quart will be too small, u can't close.

Edited by MrsLoo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks ya. :thumbs up: Simple means easy maintenance. Ok, The single sofa not that heavy, my son can carry but the cushion is solid and firm, nice to sit. I think I sit more than my boy. :sport-smiley-004: I will take measurement tonight.

thanks, I'm looking to buy 2 to be seated on my green carpet. For movie purposes. Any idea on the color ways?

thanks, I'm looking to buy 2 to be seated on my green carpet. For movie purposes. Any idea on the color ways?

I think I only saw brown n grey maybe you can call Hommage to check if they can custom-made the fabric of the colors you want.

Oxo Good Grips POP Square Storage Container This is the one 2.1 quart but it is much taller than normal spagetti loh. Measures 4-1/4 by 4-1/4 by 13-1/2 inches, I think you better measure ur cabinet first unless u are putting on the kitchen top. I think the 1.5 quart need to measure against the spagetti, Measures 4-1/4 by 4-1/4 by 10-1/2 inches maybe can. I think normal spagetti is 10-12 inches long, so maybe 1.5 quart will be too small, u can't close.

Er, i duno which size fits spagetti, but Crate & Barrel at Ion 4th floor carries these OXO containers! Was in a rush today so didn't really scrutinize at them. :sport-smiley-018:

Very nice clock! Is the quality ok?

U bought at US$40?

The design is simple. Acrylic surface. Not bad. The clock is USD36.45 + USD19 shipping. Now must see how it fit onto my wall.

The design is simple. Acrylic surface. Not bad. The clock is USD36.45 + USD19 shipping. Now must see how it fit onto my wall.

Nice clock!

I also bought a clock from amazon...but the stupid iParcel still dont want to ship it over when they have been holding to it for 7days already...

Nice clock!

I also bought a clock from amazon...but the stupid iParcel still dont want to ship it over when they have been holding to it for 7days already...

Reached Singapore? Mine I saw in Amazon still in States then afternoon Speedpost came. I think Amazon late in updating status.

Nice clock!

Is the clock sold & issued by Amazon or 3rd party vendor? If not, likely that it is waiting for supplier to deliver to Amazon before sending to you. Is the product out of stock at the moment? If yes, you got to wait further.

Nice clock!

Bro.. relax... my package also stuck there for a week already.... :yamseng: :yamseng:

Bro.. relax... my package also stuck there for a week already.... :yamseng: :yamseng:

Ya lor... Relax la... My grohe still on the way since 18th jan lei... Dunno is it still airborne or in warehouse lei...

Attention Attention, all Luzerne fans...They are having SALE now. :sport-smiley-004:

Again???? Why? Last month just sale ma... anyway... the same stuff or new stuff? :dribble: :dribble: