Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Charmed_Empress

How To Calculate The Kitchen Cabinet Size

Now the question is, should I go for U shaped kitchen (as I want storage) or the island type which I been wanting for so long. :-)

Island can also have storage, just build a wall to wall storage unit from floor to ceiling at the short wall in your kitchen, then middle of the kitchen can build island.

islandkitchen.jpg

U-shape kitchen can be ugly if you dont know how to design it nicely.

ushapekitchen.jpg

Edited by taichipanda

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks everyone. I really got the answers I wanted. Now the question is, should I go for U shaped kitchen (as I want storage) or the island type which I been wanting for so long. :-)

island. you'll love it. even if it is a dry one :sport-smiley-004:

:yamseng: ,

Mike

Looks that there are alot of experts here on renovation! Me and my bf are having headache on reno stuffs (still in the process of meeting up with ID) and probably need alot of advise from you guys..

May_dream: Have not meet up with Andrew yet, due to timing issues so cant meet him till next week.. Hai, hopefully can finalise ID soon

Looks that there are alot of experts here on renovation! Me and my bf are having headache on reno stuffs (still in the process of meeting up with ID) and probably need alot of advise from you guys..

May_dream: Have not meet up with Andrew yet, due to timing issues so cant meet him till next week.. Hai, hopefully can finalise ID soon

Good luck and have a smooth sailing Renovation~

:yamseng: ,

Mike