Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jgal

Gain City @ Imm

We had a horrible experience at Gain city @ IMM today.

We were supposed to get aircon for our resale condo. the aircon piping already beyond help. So we thought might as well change the entire system. We reach the shop at 11 after our breakfast at BK.

We told the saleperson that we are looking for aircon for our condo. the first thing he told us rudely, it going to cost 7 - 10k.. So we ask him what he suggest. He repeated himself again 7-10k. So we ask him what is the brand he recomm, and promotion now. Again he told us it's going to be 7-10k. We then ask him why, he say cos' condo. ?!? Then I ask him so what brand ? "Mitsibish lor." but do i need? really 7-10k meh ? Again he say, condo more than 10k also got. it's standard price.

I was fuming already. 1) he never ask me how big is my house 2) he never ask me what is my usage like - aircon whole house or just rooms 3) he never ask me if i can take inventor or non-inventor.

the worse is that he just keep saying 7k+, and insisted that regardless of what is going to be 7k+. He never explain to us why we need 7k+ , the best is he didnt even give us the actual number, just 7k+. Wanted to slap him when i was talking to him.

Actually, if he had taken the effort to explain why 7k.. we would have bought. At least ask us for our floorplan, and say where the 7k goes to etc.

He is totally not interested in doing business. If presale is like that , cant imagine the aftersale service from this company.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Had a similar experience. Not the least bit helpful and the wait for installation is very long.

Try Calling My Aircon Man Vincent 93873367 mention Sebastian Kai Siow.

I'm sure he'll give you a good price and valuable suggestions on running piping etc.

A++ workmanship and very competitive pricing.

BTW I'm in no way affiliated with him... Just a Happy customer.

GoodLuck on you journey

why don't you drop an offical email to them and describe the staff look or name. I believe they will investigate and improve their customer service.

I would say their salesman not very knowledgeable.

I purchased my air-con from GC sun plaza, at that time they were having promotion for panasonic inverter sys3 with all 3 12k blower.

I told the salesman i want that promotion, he told me that they don't have this kind of promotion going on.

Luckily there is a newspaper cut out at the entrance, i asked the salesman to go & see it himself!

In the end the salesman apologize that he is not informed by the company.

This show that their marketing & sales department is not communicating! :furious:

I guess that day the salesman come meness..

Some salesman really suck!....

But as for my case the salesman provide very good service.

During the installation day he call me and check is everything ok....

After installed he call again...

What surprise me is he call me the next 2day and ask me is the air- con cool enough, noise, leaking ect....

And he also help me to fill in the Warranty. Coz my PC break down.

I highly recommend Aloysius @ Gain city imm

i bought my aircon from Gain city at SG Expo. The saleman turned out to be from IMM also. So far the service from the saleman is good. Good follow up as well. you might want to check out this saleman - Alvin