Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nurwanty

Design Impression (Ia Design) Good Service & Wokmanship

I highly recommend this firm Design Impression (IA Design) located at Toa Payoh Central Blk 177.

I went to various ID firm to get quotations and told each of them exactly what i wanted.

Design Impression gave me a quote that was the lowest amongst the rest and on top of that, the Chief Designer (Kelvin) and partner (Clement)explained each n every detail one by one adhering to all my questions and what i want.

Do not be fooled by their young looks... They are way better than those who look mature & trustworthy but actually are not.

Kelvin is very experienced. He gave options and frank opinions if he thinks my idea is not practical.

He assured me that all will be taken care of and to trust him. Which I did...

I rarely went down to my place to check during renovation period. I totally trusted him.

And im glad i did! Quality and workmanship was superb. Everythin i wanted was delivered.

He fixed everything and my place looks neat!

He and his team did beyond my expectations. I was amazed and I never regretted one bit taking them.

If you guys looking for a firm u could trust, go to them.

Design Impression

Blk 177 Toa Payoh Central #01-150

Tel: 9635 8585 (Kelvin)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation