Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HaiDeChen

3 Roomer In Potong Pasir

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congrats on ur reno, & move tmr! Welcome to PP! Ur bold, & rustic yet modern design! :thumbs up: Am oso a 3-roomer at 145; oso just overhaul my unit, but kinda conventional contemporary cos got folk at hm..

always easier to go a bit off the beaten track if staying along. :) Jus4fun, is 145 the 4 floor HDB flats? with the slanted roof?

u mean "alone"? Ya! Haha! 145 is one with slanted roof just next to Indian Temple & directly facing St Andrew's Pri & Sec, with a small field in front (being converted to an open carpark soon though :( )

@may_dream: ya,,but making phone calls must be careful not to walk into that area..if not will get cut off!

no lah, making phone calls can be on 2G mah.. no need 3G to make phone calls.

hai all the nice wide open spaces converted to carpark quite irritating..

LOL! It's the residents themselves who complain not enof parking lots lor, especially at my CP cos near CC, temple, shops & St Andrew's... :huh:

All the best to ur 入伙 tmr :)

3rd last major item sent today...my granite top it finally here.

739687_4714630416724_1585011310_o_zps639c20f4.jpg

I fancy it's a bit too reflective....

737405_4714629096691_957428351_o_zps417325ad.jpg

737166_4714626496626_2069395954_o_zps19762044.jpg

The Carysil sink, with a tap i ordered from Amazon..apparently the piping that comes with the faucet is not the same as the one normally used in Singapore....:( contractor is now trying to rectify the issue.

736323_4714623976563_1766204132_o_zps194acfe8.jpg

hey haide, can i check how you managed to do the sink at a standalone island? where does the water pipe run from? under the floor? totally loving your home, very stylish and different!

hey haide, can i check how you managed to do the sink at a standalone island? where does the water pipe run from? under the floor? totally loving your home, very stylish and different!

Thanks Kaylin, my kitchen floor drops a full 10cm from my living room floor, so the pipes/electrical wires are all ran under my tiles. Cannot imagine if got problem with it though....:)

After cleaning the house like a mad person last night coz some friends are coming over tonight, i had to do it all over again cause my doors arrived!

Front gate, black scissors gate!

IMG_2542_zpsd03c9e24.jpg

view of scissors gate from outside:

IMG_2547_zpse619e048.jpg

Bedroom door, sliding metal door.

IMG_2544_zpsfa57583b.jpg

And my OLENG sofa too! :) Am glad it's not too jarring, overall look still quite harmonious

IMG_2546_zps7c5910d9.jpg

IMG_2553_zps7d3c530d.jpg

will be nicer if u paint the cable trunking abv ur main gate black and the socket plate n trunking in ur house to match the wall colours.

ah..never noticed the trunking over my gate...that will have to go black!

as for trunking in the house..i purposely left it white. :) wanted to paint them black....maybe i still might, but white itself adds an incomplete feel to the place....:)