Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HaiDeChen

3 Roomer In Potong Pasir

ya...i last stayed in a HDB flat in 1984...lol...so not used to flushing noises and things being thrown down the dustbin.not to mention i;m on the second floor, always hear glass breaking when ppl throw those down the rubbish chute.

i almost bought a flat at blk 143, which is near the Hindu temple...i guess can be a bit noisy. :P i think can get used to noise...now i hear the rubbish and flushing already no more reaction..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya...i last stayed in a HDB flat in 1984...lol...so not used to flushing noises and things being thrown down the dustbin.not to mention i;m on the second floor, always hear glass breaking when ppl throw those down the rubbish chute.

i almost bought a flat at blk 143, which is near the Hindu temple...i guess can be a bit noisy. :P i think can get used to noise...now i hear the rubbish and flushing already no more reaction..

Oh so u stayed pte all these decades nor.. kekeke.. welcome to HDB!😁

Pictures around the flat...not easy deciding where to place what, might have made a few mistakes but am generally ok :)

IMG_2498_zpsdfff42bb.jpg

IMG_2499_zps4fc62f12.jpg

IMG_2500_zps8eeb3b1e.jpg

IMG_2501_zps9daca438.jpg

Hi haidechen,

Your house is decorated nicely... May I know how much did you pay for the red console...

Finally decided to walk over to the flat to take a look at the progress...been lazy to go over...haha

delivery of some purchases came...

Cliptrees from Kickstarter!

WP_20121221_001_zps93b4f9f2.jpg

Krenit bowls...the store sent the wrong order....lacking 2 orange bowls!

WP_20121221_002_zpsfb3e5745.jpg

Rustic standing lamp :)

WP_20121221_006_zps14a63ade.jpg

May I knw where did u get this lamp n price?

Overall I have to say I am super satisfied with my contractor. He is Ah Heng of Panerai Decor. He executed my vision fully and was very helpful in helping me solve space planning issues. I will recommend him to any forummers looking for a contractor. smile.gif Pm me if you want his contact.

Hi, can pm me his contact number. Thank you