Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HaiDeChen

3 Roomer In Potong Pasir

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi. Your crib is cool. I am contemplating doing the old-school type of metal gate that you have. Is it expensive? And would you mind sharing your contact? Thanks in advance.

Hi. Your crib is cool. I am contemplating doing the old-school type of metal gate that you have. Is it expensive? And would you mind sharing your contact? Thanks in advance.

Pm-ed

Notice your MBR bathroom walls are all cement screed? Any issue of water seeping in especially at shower area, since cement is porous?

The water seems to be seeping into the cement but evaporate in around 1/2 hour?

3 weeks later...an update.

Been living in my new flat for 3 weeks, so far so good. It's a great place for entertaining and to chill out, but cleaning is quite a hassle. Just left with minor touchups from contractor and the whole reno project would be complete.

Here's the flat after reno and some decorating.

Odd place to start...MBR toilet (common toilet is the same, except slightly different colour)

IMG_2684_zps3cd086cb.jpg

IMG_2685_zps9f4d7ba4.jpg

IMG_2687_zps1ba0be43.jpg

The messy bedroom

IMG_2688_zpsbd4b516f.jpg

d6b4e9cb-be8b-40a2-8ffb-e4553f0d0862_zps3cf35deb.jpg

The Living area

I like chilling in my living room..with the Apple TV, the turntable and sony TV, i never run out of entertainment....looking to get the Wii U next and hopefully when PS4 comes out!

IMG_2695_zpsbb0636d9.jpg

IMG_2692_zpsf3a3b486.jpg

IMG_2693_zpsb79eae2f.jpg

IMG_2694_zps89bb18b8.jpg

The Outer Living Area + Entrance to flat

I LOVE BOOKS! very inspired by pictures of new york apartments, with open book shelves and large windows..unfortunately my windows open into the common corridor..:(

IMG_2696_zps987fac13.jpg

IMG_2697_zpsd9339ae2.jpg

IMG_2698_zpsb6a9fbc8.jpg

ANd the Kitchen

'

Finally the kitchen/dining area. Having a kitchen island works out fantastically when friends or family comes over, can all sit around and cook/chat/eat. :)

IMG_2699_zpsd709b636.jpg

IMG_2700_zps6424d529.jpg

IMG_2701_zps50aa4264.jpg

IMG_2702_zps1cbc6716.jpg

IMG_2703_zpsb9d765d0.jpg

Overall I have to say I am super satisfied with my contractor. He is Ah Heng of Panerai Decor. He executed my vision fully and was very helpful in helping me solve space planning issues. I will recommend him to any forummers looking for a contractor. :) Pm me if you want his contact.

3 weeks later...an update.

Been living in my new flat for 3 weeks, so far so good. It's a great place for entertaining and to chill out, but cleaning is quite a hassle. Just left with minor touchups from contractor and the whole reno project would be complete.

Here's the flat after reno and some decorating.

Odd place to start...MBR toilet (common toilet is the same, except slightly different colour)

The messy bedroom

Hse bcome so cozy & homely once moved in with 人气! 赞! :yamseng:

By the way, jus to back-track a bit, did u reconfig ur master toilet, incl relocate WC? I did not bcos was told WC not possible (can't even rotate?). Given the older layout of our toilets (at least in my case), it was quite challenging to hv an enclosed shower screen + vanity top given the WC position..

Edited by jus4fun

Oh, just saw ur original MBR toilet layout again. Noted u hv kept to it. So gd to be able to fit everything in!

Thanks Jus4fun!

Yep, i had to preserve the original layout..so my sink area is really small..:( but have already gotten used to it liao..including the flushing noises and ppl throwing glass down the rubbish chute noises...hehe

Thanks Jus4fun!

Yep, i had to preserve the original layout..so my sink area is really small..:( but have already gotten used to it liao..including the flushing noises and ppl throwing glass down the rubbish chute noises...hehe

Huh? How come got flushing noise de? Mus b quite disturbing in the beginning right? You may know tt there's a Hindu temple in front of my block (luckily I'm on the further end). Every morning 5am+ got chanting one... hear for >25 yrs liao... not knowingly.. already dun realise it's still there... Haha! :P