Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pesadelo

20 Year 4Room 'a' In Simei

Hi, mind sharing the contact to your kitchen sink? I am also looking for one with a trash can... :)

I got mine at Geylang area but i saw it selling at Sim Siang Choon over at IMM as well. Price similar.

Later on we actually explore idead from Ikea on those pullout type which looks fantastic as well with bigger volume but too late.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I got mine at Geylang area but i saw it selling at Sim Siang Choon over at IMM as well. Price similar.

Later on we actually explore idead from Ikea on those pullout type which looks fantastic as well with bigger volume but too late.

:D Many thanks!!! Guess I will hop down to Ikea first since we are staying at the east too. Cheers!

Hi pesadelo,I hv gotten a 4a at simei as well. Do u know whether we can hack, just partially, the wall between mbr and other bedroom? Thinking of putting a sliding door there..

Hi pesadelo,I hv gotten a 4a at simei as well. Do u know whether we can hack, just partially, the wall between mbr and other bedroom? Thinking of putting a sliding door there..

Yes i believe you can though we've never asked ID about it. I've also seen 1 forumer hacking that wall away (need to search for it). His Master bedroom become real big for him and his wife, real beauty. He built the wardrobe beside the bathroom with bed on the other side.

Edited by Pesadelo

That's a neat piece of laundry system... Might want to get it to replace my mum's old laundry system. Where is this KS?

And thanks for reminding me about the extra charge a carpenter might charge for extra fittings for the cabinet... Have to keep that in mind( n my notebook too).

Lastly, congrats on ur lovely newly renovated home.. Indeed it look great. :yamseng:

Laundry System

Renovation is near ending. This is the new laundry system we've installed in our kitchen. We've gone over a few type and finally decided on this type. Well, it's cheaper and most importantly, there's a piece in the centre for us to hang our clothes using hanger instead of most types we've seen where they uses all 5 poles.

We bought from KS. Cost around $400+ compared to those hydraulic type which cost almost 800.

View of it hanging

KShanger1.jpg

View of it extending out

KShanger3.jpg

View of the design. it's a simple pull up and down design and note of centre piece where there's holes for the hanger.

KShanger2.jpg

Edited by Sygnur

Firm is Submit Design Studio

http://www.summitdesignstudio.com.sg/contact-us-for-interior-design.html

ID is Carol.

More than 6 months into living, minor faults found after 3-4 months and she still respond to it and ask Contractor to come down to fix it. Like... lightning, False ceiling, walls (pitholes formed after a while) The one came told me it's maybe age / weather / poor worksmanship. Anyway it's quite minor, he patch it up and there's no more. I dun really expect zero defect so still acceptable to me.

I'll be posting the pic after 7 months