Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rolex

Cctv System

Hi all,

Sourcing for CCTV system for my house. Any good recomendations? I only need to record the CCTV not need 24 hr support from CISCO etc...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I was sourcing for CCTV systems and went to sim lim to look for some solutions. All came back to >$800. So I went online and searched for DIY systems and came up with a few solutions. D-link has a cloud ip camera system which adds up to <$600 for a similar config as the ones proposed by sim lim. Tp-link also has something similar to d-link. And you can record the movements or view them live on your smart phone.

For CCTV, you need to look at the

1. Type of lens used

2. The number of channels ( CCTV ) that they provide

3. Whether they are dust proof

4. night vision (black - white )

5. the quality of the recorder that record the file

6. The type of cable used

Hi,

In one of your photo, i see a camera stick to a box. Are you using RJ45 cable and video convertor to run the line?

I had my technician lay 4 cameras for me (using cat5e RJ45 cable) and i got all the video convertor accessories.

I was planning to buy cameras and recorder from SLS when its done.

Do you provide installation of cameras (3x indoor 1x outdoor and 4 channel recorder with 500GB)? Can PM me you spec and pricing?

Thanks,

Can share the spec of your $200 dome camera?

As i mentioned, i've let my technician lay the cables. i only need to engage someone to supply and install the recorder and cameras. Of course, settings of software too. All cable using RJ45 line, un-crimped.

Does that mean costing is $1380+ 3x200+ 1x350 = $2130?

We only provide installations for the CCTV we carry, also for the cable can be install as your choice as there are alot of preferece in the market.

For the wall mount 4 channel recorder (1TB) we charge $1380 nett and $200 for each dome camera for indoor and $350 each of the weatherproof camera

We only install, warranty and service the CCTV we install.