Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nftwfhap

Quotation

I would like to knw usually how long do contractor usually reply with a quotation? I went to two reputable one recommended thr renotalk and was really disappointed with their no respond attitude. Does it means if my reno only starts after chinese new yr, thats why they dont see a need to respond urgently till nearer? I still need to decide whom to select, till now i have yet to see a single quote. Hmm what is wrong? Maybe is it becoz I dont need to do common area floor tile, quotation no longer seems attractive to them to serve me at all?

Or it is common for them to only come back to me in mths time? thats kind of long to me, I am expecting not more than 2 weeks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I would like to knw usually how long do contractor usually reply with a quotation? I went to two reputable one recommended thr renotalk and was really disappointed with their no respond attitude. Does it means if my reno only starts after chinese new yr, thats why they dont see a need to respond urgently till nearer? I still need to decide whom to select, till now i have yet to see a single quote. Hmm what is wrong? Maybe is it becoz I dont need to do common area floor tile, quotation no longer seems attractive to them to serve me at all?

Or it is common for them to only come back to me in mths time? thats kind of long to me, I am expecting not more than 2 weeks.

Hi, normally it will take around latest 2 weeks for contractor to reply u with quote. But pls bear in mind some might not reply or reply late cos urs is a small project. Do get more quote to play safe. If need my contractor contact pm me.

Hi there , Usually for house reno quotation the most take 1 to day to complete ... Unless the contractor is new .. Good luck...

Hi there , Usually for house reno quotation the most take 1 to day to complete ... Unless the contractor is new .. Good luck...

Nah not really.

Unless the company has a standard format or package, else they have to calculate one job by one job which takes more than a day definitely. Not to mention if alot of ppl are requesting for quotation.

Send emails to ask for quotations are easy, but to calculate and find the best deal for clients is not easy.

I think is depending on each company. My quotation is about 1week.

if take more than 2 weeks, then just ask others lor. dun need to die die wait for them rite?

For me, those that take too long I auto exclude and look for new ones. Good luck bro!

if take more than 2 weeks, then just ask others lor. dun need to die die wait for them rite?

For me, those that take too long I auto exclude and look for new ones. Good luck bro!

Hi for myself,

i will clear our quotation when i have time to seat down with my computer, some times i might need 1-2 week but there are chances that i am going to miss out...so please write back to me again.

But if you can put yourself into the contractor's shoe, what would you do after a long day and your children are calling you?

You may think that we should be more organise and we should employ someone to handle Quotation, but the result may turn out to be not to what you think it should be, so what would you do then?

:yamseng: