Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aH_gUAn

From P 2 P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It had been a hetic week.. we manage to got quite a few items done for the new house.

- Mange to confirm the eletrical works:

Lighting Point Plan

LightingPtandSwitch_zps32fab538.jpg

Power Point Plan

PowerPtSCVMiscPt_zpseb6e1a91.jpg

After we confirmed the plan, we are now worried that we do not have enough power point in the house...

Now we are hoping there will be more than sufficient power points, if not then i will :bangwall:

- Tiling works for the new house are about 90% done except for MBR toilet.

My fav tiles for the house: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

flooring1_zpsca557d86.jpg

flooring3_zps1785062f.jpg

Lastly, we went shopping today and decide to get the mini sofa that we had been eyeing for a while for our little girl.

She and her playmate can sit on the sofa to read and play in future... :dancingqueen:

Chair_zpsfebabc01.jpg

Wow Alan seems to work very fast!

He is quite fast. The team of tiler had left and the electical team took over today.

I think the plumper and my aircon ppl should be coming next week.

The floor tiles belly sweeeeeeeeeeeee

I copy the design from one of the blogger here as my initial design cannot be used due to some issue..

But this second option turn out to be even nicer :thumbs up:

Hi all,

Received a few pms asking for our quotation. Just to share that I won't be sending anyone our quotation. Because I personally feel that you can't compare apple to orange for quotation and personally i want to avoid any situation that one day, someone brings our quotation back to Alan one day to bargain for a better price.

How much we spend till date: renovation and flooring is about 60k (excluding all the sunken cost: hob,hood bathroom accessories etc etc) furnitures and the figure is still climbing because we kept adding stuff to the list. We've already busted our initial forecasted budget.

To be fair to Alan, his price is already pretty reasonable. Do note that we chose more exp materials to work with. Caeserstone quartz, mosaics etc

If you have a floor plan and would like to have a feel

Of how much your house will cost. Contact Alan - 98892008 and say the couple at pasir ris sent you! I'll let him know and get him to revert.

It's another busy week! With the bub starting school and juggling Reno works! No joke !!

This week, electrical , plumbing and false ceiling works / box up partitions are in progress. We spent 4.5hrs w the carpenter ystd on our carpentry discussion! Must applaud the carpenter for being patient and I must say I'm mega impress with his on the spot free-hand drawing of the capentry works!

Pictures to follow tonight once we tuck the bub in bed :)

It's another busy week! With the bub starting school and juggling Reno works! No joke !!

This week, electrical , plumbing and false ceiling works / box up partitions are in progress. We spent 4.5hrs w the carpenter ystd on our carpentry discussion! Must applaud the carpenter for being patient and I must say I'm mega impress with his on the spot free-hand drawing of the capentry works!

Pictures to follow tonight once we tuck the bub in bed :)

Looking forward to your carpentry drawings! :sport-smiley-004:

It's gonna be a photo heavy post from this point onwards !!! Hahaha Because we really have ALOT of carpentry. These are the skeleton of the carpentry. Exact designs and colours will be revealed later on hehhe because we still mulling over the laminates selection and it's really difficult for the carpenter to draw every single detail out. :sport-smiley-004:

Shoe Cabinet

ShoeCabinet_zps076da747.jpg

Kitchen Cabinet 1

feca9702-8661-4da5-9319-c44d8e93cac7_zps5c3b84cc.jpg

Kitchen Cabinet 2

Kitchen2_zpsa7277a11.jpg

Laundry box up with cabinets

LaundryArea_zps4acba640.jpg

Edited by ment0s

Living room cabinet

LivingRoomCabinet_zps65c77175.jpg

Living room wine shelves ---> This is specially built for the husband's excessive and growing collection of vodka :dunno:

DisplayWineShelves_zpsf7c09c45.jpg

Bub's wardrobe

BabyRoom_zpsba13b959.jpg

Edited by ment0s

Wah it is a LOT of carpentry. Looking forward to the bag display cabinet, trying to see if possible to dedicate a small area in our "big" wardrobe (6ft) unlike your "small" L-shape wardrobe (18ft right?)

Wah it is a LOT of carpentry. Looking forward to the bag display cabinet, trying to see if possible to dedicate a small area in our "big" wardrobe (6ft) unlike your "small" L-shape wardrobe (18ft right?)

:D Yup 18ft hehe.. u can take reference from my gal's wardrobe to plan ur space planning then. It's about 5ft but the configurations for a toddler is different from us adults. They need so much more folded clothes space instead so u can think along that line :)

:D Yup 18ft hehe.. u can take reference from my gal's wardrobe to plan ur space planning then. It's about 5ft but the configurations for a toddler is different from us adults. They need so much more folded clothes space instead so u can think along that line :)

No wonder the electrician says our wardrobe is very small for two person. hurhur :P