Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aH_gUAn

From P 2 P

No wonder the electrician says our wardrobe is very small for two person. hurhur :P

How big is yours again? Ours is more or less going to be 6ft for 2 persons and somemore we are not skinny folks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

How big is yours again? Ours is more or less going to be 6ft for 2 persons and somemore we are not skinny folks!

Ours is 5.5 ft only! There were two existing built in wardrobe in mbr but we hacked it away to create more space, cos the room is quite small in the first place.

Ours is 5.5 ft only! There were two existing built in wardrobe in mbr but we hacked it away to create more space, cos the room is quite small in the first place.

Oops I better not say anything more but bleu, this is a good excuse to get some really pretty drawer chests! Later show you what we have shortlisted on TB!

Oops I better not say anything more but bleu, this is a good excuse to get some really pretty drawer chests! Later show you what we have shortlisted on TB!

Ya, actually I think chest of drawers would be nice too! Can use like a sideboard as well.

More pics to update of the house while we continue to mull over the choice of laminates. I personally think that the choosing for laminates are the most stressful part of the renovation! Coz any mistake, we will have to live with it for 5yrs at least. Boo!

Common toilet, Almost done sans the shower screen, vanity mirror and accessories and yes we allowed them to use the common toilet as long as he (Alan) makes sure that he acid wash clean clean for me before handover.

IMG_2127.jpg

Next up, the MBR Toilet, If the carpentry didnt break our bank, im v sure this part of the house will bankrupt us! Boo! The tiler is FANTASTIC i tell ya, not all the sub-cons were good (of course there are bad eggs) but this tiler is really :thumbs up: ! Everytime i see this guy, i will make sure i'll go buy food back just for him.

PRESENTING OUT FULL MOSAIC SHOWER AREA~!

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

Noticed the kerb? That's the aircon pipe being concealed and it flows straight to the drain capm meaning that the toilet won't be wet all the time because of the drainage for air-con

IMG_2125.jpg

Edited by ment0s

The entire house has been painted WHITE ! just the way we like it and the electricians were there today to put up all the lights :sport-smiley-004:

False Ceiling up too! We wont be doing any dining pendant lights because we want the flexibility of shifting the dining table around. So Cove light for the area

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

Acid wash will be done this thursday hopefully then we'll install the air-con and HERF flooring !!! YAYAY! :dancingqueen:

Then it'll be patiently waiting for carpentry to be done ! Soo exciting and :sport-smiley-018: UNCLE (Alan) is actually pretty fast liao, Buay Sai Hiam.

Something that we purchased WAY back in december but for some reasons, I've forgotten to post it everytime I logged in, Heh!

THE SOFA from Whitewoods, I've specifically wanted a leather sofa and we spotted this since Sept! even before the house hunt! It's comfy, big enough and not as ridiculously priced as other leather sofas that we've seen.

20120923_150251.jpg

Hi Mentos,

Nice to see your house finished nicely.

Wow! what a toilet.... Mosaic all the way! wahhh.... :o

Hope it looks exactly like the picture!!

Next up, the MBR Toilet, If the carpentry didnt break our bank, im v sure this part of the house will bankrupt us! Boo! The tiler is FANTASTIC i tell ya, not all the sub-cons were good (of course there are bad eggs) but this tiler is really :thumbs up: ! Everytime i see this guy, i will make sure i'll go buy food back just for him.

PRESENTING OUT FULL MOSAIC SHOWER AREA~!

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

Noticed the kerb? That's the aircon pipe being concealed and it flows straight to the drain capm meaning that the toilet won't be wet all the time because of the drainage for air-con

IMG_2125.jpg

lovely shade of green! :)

Hi Mentos,

Nice to see your house finished nicely.

Wow! what a toilet.... Mosaic all the way! wahhh.... :o

Hope it looks exactly like the picture!!

Thank jaykr! We've hoping so too! Having a hard time matching the laminates now.. :(

@ ment0s Wahahahaha you must be quite young if you call Alan uncle!

Im not that young but I'm young at heart haha!. Second time home owner + mother of 1 ler. cannot be that young Liao

He so forgetful and always make me wait for him 8| so I'm so used to calling him and asking "uncle, where are you?" Ahahahaha

So yeah uncle he is. :bleah:

More random stuff purchased for the house. The renovation is slowing down because our house is carpentry heavy there is really nothing much new updates until those are done.

Clock for the bub's room! Me thinks t's simple yet colourful for a toddler.

IMG_1601.jpg

Coffe table and magazine rack for the living room, Both fr Muji! Simple and no sharp edges

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

After a while, i think the whole house will come up a simple minimalist again, we're the out of sight (i mean clutter), out of mind kinda ppl.

We bought a desk lamp because you can clamp on the desk if you want! Perfect for the sewing table and it's too cheap to pass on! hahahah $14.90 only! Cheap stuff I likey :sport-smiley-018:

IMG_2146.jpg

There is another that's prettier but at $79! A little costly for cheapo me! But this reminds me of the PIXAR lamp IMG_2148.jpg

Edited by ment0s

The choosing of laminates is the most challenging part of the reno we feel, perhaps the previous round, we left everything to the hands of the ID thus we found it a little tough PLUS we have ginormous amount of carpentry in the house means many many laminates to choose! Doesnt help that the laminate catalog only has a teeny weeny piece of each design, you can barely see any grains! And the online pic displayed 2 complete different colours depending on which PCs u use. Bleh!!!

We didnt wanna live in regrets (over the wrong choice of laminates) So we went all the way to sungei kadut to pick up A4 size pieces of the laminates we shortlisted before we decide on them.

Starting with the bub's room. Pink and chocolate combi and we paid for colored internal carcass for the bedrooms. Think Juicy! (Juicy couture :sport-smiley-004: ) I s'pose this color can last her a few years before she grows out of it!

IMG_2138.jpg

The kitchen, White and wood combo, the light square one is the kitchen flooring, We're using HERF in the kitchen too!

IMG_2135.jpg

The MBR Toilet

IMG_2134.jpg

The MBR wardrobes

IMG_2139.jpg

these are the lamintes in A4 sizes! It's a great difference from the catalogs, you can see the grains so much clearer with these

IMG_2132.jpg