Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rockstar111

Small Toilet Ideas Needed/quotations Welcome

Hi,

I'm trying to renovate the toilets to make a wet/dry area. I would appreciate any ideas anyone can share. I've been looking through the different topics and sincerely thank people for all the ideas put up.

Please find below a copy of the plan for the toilets. WC2 is common toilet. WC1 is MB toilet. The sewage piping for both toilets are in the middle of the toilet between the sink and the toilet.

floorplan

Floorplan-1.jpg

Here is what I would like to do:

1) Toilet, sink and shower in the toilet

2) shower Screen for shower area

3) I don't want to see the piping. It makes it really difficult to clean the tiles. ( I have a water heater tank in the common toilet. piping goes everywhere)

WC2 - common toilet ideas

1) rotate the toilet 90 degrees. So it sits on the same discharge pipe. Then put the shower next to it. I understand that I need at least 31.5 inches for the shower screen. This way the minimum measurements are there. Below is another picture. But, its not to scale.

common toilet

commontoilet.jpg

I would really appreciate any ideas. Quotes are also welcome.

Thank you!

Edited by rockstar111

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I changed my settings to " Enable visual (RTE) editor?

Rich Text Editor requires IE6+, Mozilla / Firefox 3.0+, Safari 4+, Google Chrome, or Opera 9+"

I can see the pictures I've dragged and dropped. However, it says "You must enter a post" and I have already done that.

Thanks Lawry. I've finally got them up. Thank you so much for replying!

Hi Rockstar111, in my opinion, you will have a problem in relocating yr WC position. You have to take into considerations for what HDB has provide on the piping locations. So, unless you wanna to rise the flooring of the toilet, otherwise you may have a big problem. Same for the shower area, you have to take considerations for the drain pipes. :dancingqueen:

Thanks Eagle18!

I'm not trying to figure out how to do the wet/dry area without rotating the toilet.

The toilet is so small. It looks a bit impossible. Any ideas?

Hi Rockstar111, in my opinion, you will have a problem in relocating yr WC position. You have to take into considerations for what HDB has provide on the piping locations. So, unless you wanna to rise the flooring of the toilet, otherwise you may have a big problem. Same for the shower area, you have to take considerations for the drain pipes. :dancingqueen:

Thanks Eagle18!

I'm not trying to figure out how to do the wet/dry area without rotating the toilet.

The toilet is so small. It looks a bit impossible. Any ideas?

'hi rockstar

have you considered replacing the shower screen with a shower curtain?

then you will have no wet-dry floor, but only wet floor.

It worked really well for us.

See the details here