Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
split84

2Nd Inspection

When should the seller clear their stuffs for inspection? My 2nd appt was in the afternoon at 5pm. I paid the conservation fee till the date of 2nd appt shouldnt that mean before the 5pm appt i am still the rightful owner? My buyer msg me saying that he already being very nice to let me only shift my thing is the morning before the appt..

I call HDB to check with them that as long as i shift out before the completion even on the very day of the completion is fine..the owner call me unreasonable for even asking to shift in the morning before the completion...

My case was, i arranged to shift my items on 10 dec morning to my new place to save on the cost for storage..i cant shift earlier than that as my new house owner dont allow till 10 Dec which was suppose to be the completion date ( they have been nice enough to allow us to shift in the morning)..My FSM advise us to only shift on 11 Dec so i check with my house buyer which was rejected..and his message was "he have been nice enough to allow us to shift on 10dec morning". I was being called unreasonable when i told him i am still the rightful owner before the completion at 5pm...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

When should the seller clear their stuffs for inspection? My 2nd appt was in the afternoon at 5pm. I paid the conservation fee till the date of 2nd appt shouldnt that mean before the 5pm appt i am still the rightful owner? My buyer msg me saying that he already being very nice to let me only shift my thing is the morning before the appt..

I call HDB to check with them that as long as i shift out before the completion even on the very day of the completion is fine..the owner call me unreasonable for even asking to shift in the morning before the completion...

My case was, i arranged to shift my items on 10 dec morning to my new place to save on the cost for storage..i cant shift earlier than that as my new house owner dont allow till 10 Dec which was suppose to be the completion date ( they have been nice enough to allow us to shift in the morning)..My FSM advise us to only shift on 11 Dec so i check with my house buyer which was rejected..and his message was "he have been nice enough to allow us to shift on 10dec morning". I was being called unreasonable when i told him i am still the rightful owner before the completion at 5pm...

Unreasonable not you is the buyer... :furious: