Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kevinkkcs

Looking For Square Led Downlight. 12/15 Watt

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there,u can try going to 398 upper paya lebar rd.They sell very cheap led lights and got discount.I just purchase my led lights from them and they charge me only $38.00 per pcs.No harm trying.

Hi there,u can try going to 398 upper paya lebar rd.They sell very cheap led lights and got discount.I just purchase my led lights from them and they charge me only $38.00 per pcs.No harm trying.

Hi the LED lights that you have bot are from which country?

Hi,

Do you know the shop name or contact no., so that we can call

to check before visit the shop. tks~

Hi the LED lights that you have bot are from which country?

Hi there,they are from taiwan and they gave me 2 years warranty for the lights i buy.I think its a good buy.

Hi,

Do you know the shop name or contact no., so that we can call

to check before visit the shop. tks~

Hi bettyboop,the shop name is lights arcade.Firstly i tot they are related to the one at balestier but the boss told me tat they are not related at all.The address is 398 upper paya lebar rd.

Hi bettyboop,the shop name is lights arcade.Firstly i tot they are related to the one at balestier but the boss told me tat they are not related at all.The address is 398 upper paya lebar rd.

Sorry the contact is 62842823