Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
9N1Y

Fsm Or Id

which should be the correct way to consult FengShi Master with floorplan only then get ID to design? or the other way round?

btw isit good enough to base on floor plan or should FSM go down to visit?

advice please

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

which should be the correct way to consult FengShi Master with floorplan only then get ID to design? or the other way round?

btw isit good enough to base on floor plan or should FSM go down to visit?

advice please

good question! what if either one go visit first and cannot agree with each other?

Usually ID accommodate the FSM one lah. Client orientated lah. No Worries. Best both together so the ID can mark the places and cautious about their design. (My own opinion only hor)

good question! what if either one go visit first and cannot agree with each other?

ID should be to flexible, masters very stone.....so better get flexible to flex more....

Agreed with most forumers here that house owner should engage FSM first to audit the house before you get ID to incorporate any modifications or layouts suggested by FSM. Of course, you can also get ID to provide quotations for the common renovation items to get an idea of the ballpark amount you would incur for your renovation. So, if you have budget constraints, at least you can advise FSM to provide alternate solutions which do away with major hackings / modifications.

If were to believe fs so much so, then correct logical sequence as follow:

1. Get fsm to locate a house for u.

2. Get fsm to advise all reno

3. Get ID to follow all advises from fsm

4. Fsm as consultant to supervise the project.

5. If things not happen as what fsm advised, sue fsm "in court" till his pant drop.

In reality:

1. We select/locate house for/by ourselves.

2. To "peace" ourselves, we seek "2nd opinion" from so-called fsm

3. Then "curses" and "praises"....

4. Back-side itch?

i guess my life destiny always end up buying 2nd hand pty (no new BTO, no new launch - hmmm maybe that is a good hint to myself without approaching fsm).

anyway, my experiences to this topic

a) engage fsm - to see what to keep and what not to keep.

b) toilet , wall colors, all these little details - i try to stick to hygience and fsm respectively.

c) but unlikely to do major renovation unless the things left by previous owner are spolit.

d) if fsm say must do major renovations for best fs, i usually won't follow. (unless fsm wants to co-share)

e) last resort : marry a pretty fsm and u can get advice all years ahead

i guess my life destiny always end up buying 2nd hand pty (no new BTO, no new launch - hmmm maybe that is a good hint to myself without approaching fsm).

Law of sow & reap. Actions and habits. Lifestyle and destiny.

Received "Christmas present" from PKWA law firm on 23/12 - to pay survey fee and 6-month maintenance fee, TOP obtained liao.

Then will receive "NY present" on 4/1/13 - receive key (Tivoli Grande).

Yet to decide to roll onglai or stay overnight.

Law of sow & reap. Actions and habits. Lifestyle and destiny.

Received "Christmas present" from PKWA law firm on 23/12 - to pay survey fee and 6-month maintenance fee, TOP obtained liao.

Then will receive "NY present" on 4/1/13 - receive key (Tivoli Grande).

Yet to decide to roll onglai or stay overnight.

congratulations man !

is this for rental or you staying in ?

congratulations man !

is this for rental or you staying in ?

Time flies!

5% Downpayment done in July 2010, when there was an old block yet to be demolished!.

Now(like yesterday), 2 yrs 5 months after, super fast. Time flies.

Remembered I post before(> 2 yr 5 months ago) if to "invest" in "new" or "old" property to make the $ rolls?

I decided "new" then, otherwise would have ~ $3k x 24month = $72K! in pocket now.

Est 10K "reno", "part-time" stay in for probably 3-6 months, then .....see how. Most likely will sub-let to corporate family.

Wife said don't sell. My calculation with PVIF (1.5% pa), if to sell with breakeven= $1.270mil at end 2013!

Take this chance to wish all a blessed and "happy" new year.