Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
singapore11

Any Carpentry Work & Floor Laminate Contractor/supplier To Recommend?

Hi all,

I'm a first timer who have just bought a re-sale flat in yishun and will be looking for direct carpentry work contractors & direct floor laminate suppliers.

Any good contractors/suppliers to recommend?

I have my own contacts for windows, toilet accessories & painting... so can anyone suggest would it be good for me to go direct to contractors/suppliers or should I look for a design firm to coordinate all these & drop me a quote coz I'm actually on a budget here.. Sigh...

So it would be great help if any experienced personnel could share their views/past experiences with me!

Awaiting for your kind replies...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if you have the time to manage so many things like coordinating with the contractors, by knowing which steps come first, it is always money saving to have direct contacts then going thru IDs.

Happy day! :yamseng:

Hi iTalk,

Thanks for the heads up!

My wife & I are planning it thru as the reno will most probably start 2 months later... so still doing lots of homework and getting experienced peeps like yourself for gracious advise!