Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alamo

Lightings For 4 Room Flat

hey guys!

i'm new in this forum so pardon me if i ask any weird question.

i've engaged a id firm to design and renovate my new 4 room flat.

as this is my first time doing this, i'm trying to gather as much info as i can.

i would like to know does the seniors here just let the id settle everything in the house of there are some portions that you purchase on your own?

the reason i ask this is because my id just showed me the lights that they are using for my flat and i don't pretty much like it.

does any seniors here purchase your own lightings and get the id to fix it up?

any recommendations? :D :D :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hey guys!

i'm new in this forum so pardon me if i ask any weird question.

i've engaged a id firm to design and renovate my new 4 room flat.

as this is my first time doing this, i'm trying to gather as much info as i can.

i would like to know does the seniors here just let the id settle everything in the house of there are some portions that you purchase on your own?

the reason i ask this is because my id just showed me the lights that they are using for my flat and i don't pretty much like it.

does any seniors here purchase your own lightings and get the id to fix it up?

any recommendations? :D :D :D

Hi bro,i purchase my lightings from this lighting shop situsted at 398 upper paya lebar rd.They are having a sale there up to 50% discount.The after service is good too.

Hi bro,i purchase my lightings from this lighting shop situsted at 398 upper paya lebar rd.They are having a sale there up to 50% discount.The after service is good too.

thanks for the info guys!! i'll go take a look today!! i saw some LED lightings that are of very very bad quality. although the price is really low. but i would rather pay abit more for something that are of better quality. :D :D

Looking for yourself is better. You know your taste best and it gives a better satisfaction to do the lighting the way you want. Ultimately it is the lighting that will help your house look good and perfect. Wrong lighting can spoil everything. So take your time and purchase whats the best for you.

thanks for the heads up bro. i better get started sourcing for lightings for my new home!

Hi guys!

Happy new year all! i went around balestier today looking for LED downlights.

Most lighting shop quoted me around 1.7k sgd to 2.9k sgd. Generally the design look almost similiar, have yet to make a final decision.

Anyone is kind enough to highlight which store there is advisable ? or maybe pm if not good to share.

i will keep a look out too if i see anything good and post here to share ! :good:

Thanks in advance ! :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

set a budget and stay within your budget.. lightings is a killer ..

Geylang area got quite a few lighting shops which you might be keen to check it out too ..

For me, I got my lightings from overseas and only down lights I buy in sg.. each 9w 5" square LED cost me $58 and its made in korea

Got good after sales service too when I called them to tell them that 1 of my led flicker.. No question asked for 1 on 1 exchange

For led downlights and cheap crystal lights, you can go to www.facebook.com/houseofchandelier

Their led downlight is only $55 for 5 inch-12W and $50 for 4 inch. Comes with free 2 years onsite warranty too. Super fuss free.

u bought from them b4? or u work there?

I bought my lightings Eurostar at Balestier & BL Lightings at Jalan Besar. Both offer good service.

I kept changing my requirements like changing delivery dates and light tube colours and Eugene at Eurostar always entertained my requests. On delivery date, the delivery man was a cheerful young chap who waited for us to check our lightings one by one.

For BL Lightings, I also kept changing my mind about the lightings I want to book and they also accommodate my requests. But delivery not done yet, so cannot comment on that.

Will definitely go back to these two shops if I need to buy more lightings...

with reference to the forum wanted to check out U-vee light and lightings.com.sg

but lightings.com.sg @ 515 Balestier closed down. should have check out the other branch at 279 Balestier instead.

U-Vee lights (375 Balestier) was still having the offer of 2nd piece at half price for selected models as of 6 April 2013.

Got an LED ceiling light(diameter ~30cm) from this shop call 1Z..$89..The LED covers the entire circular plate..not just the circumference..the shop customised the LED lighting plate with magnets so that it is easy to detach/re-attach to the light holder..

also got other classic ceiling lights, those round types with fluorescence circular tubes at light arcade(321 balestier). the cover was acrylic, said to withstand the heat generated from the fluorescence light tube.. got 5 @ less than $200..

still like the classic round ceiling lights.. =P as compared to those rectangle glass sliding type lights, blink blink chandelier lights and down lights....

Edited by WoodenLight