Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
relaxcatdog

Vacuum Cleaners

My old vacuum cleaner had broken down. Didn't find the previous vacuum cleaner that good. Is there any brand and model of vacuum cleaners which is good? Would appreciate it very much if fellow forumers could share their experiences and recommendations. Tks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Miele is the brand .. Once I started on Miele I won't change to other brand anymore.

Do you have the quotation for Miele?? I heard it is a pretty expensive brand and perhaps if I need something that is less budget, Karcher the brand to go for??

If you want to buy the best vacuum cleaner than I prefer Dyson DC25 vacuum cleaner to you because it is the one of the best and the latest vacuum cleaner than the other in the market. It is ready for any challenge, you can easily vacuum carpets cleaner, remove pesky dust and spider webs from the ceilings. Its original price is very reasonable than another vacuum cleaners.

Edited by novansafari

Using Dyson for marble and ceramic flooring. Delphin on parquet ad mainly beddings.

Wonder anyone know the difference between Delphin and Robovac (or something like that)?

Heard the sales guy saying many negative stuff about this competitor.

Delphin vacuum