Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vacanthost

Hdb

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

can pm me where u bought those gold tap,shower etc and issit expensive...

Thanks

i bought them when i was at guangzhou canton fair.

i bought the rose gold, matt black n matt silver.

i still have extras tap, bathroom accessories such as tower holders.. you want?

your place is eclectic. i like your unique sense of aesthetic and how you stuck to your preferences.

the switches are what i've contemplated on getting for my place but i didn't push ahead 'cos i was too busy with everything else. nice to see them in someone else's crib! where did you manage to find them btw?

Hi bluecheeze,

thanks for visiting this thread. i think i got it from unlimited whampoa they sell old tiles and mosaics. Price wise i really cant recall. need to dig out the receipts.

Thanks for the info, vacanthost! :)

i bought them when i was at guangzhou canton fair.

i bought the rose gold, matt black n matt silver.

i still have extras tap, bathroom accessories such as tower holders.. you want?

i like ur gate n the steps.. super nice.. n the retro feel..

do u still have the bathroom accessories? Can pm me?

Edited by deviansyh

Hi guys,

Managed to stay in my 90% completed flat this weekend. Here are some more pics to share:

My id manage to help me to connect my clock to wire without the on/off switch so my clock will run continuously unless i forgot to pay my utilities bills.

Edited by vacanthost

And i totally forgot to install a doorbell and unit number for my doors after a friend of mine told her she has difficulty knocking the door as the holes in the floral patterns are too small.

Does anyone know where can i buy nice gold color numbers and interesting door bell?

My mbr's bed head partition is pending installation of acrylic and t5 lights.

Also pending a nice retro study table to complete my mbr.

I bought our bed frame from beds.sg which imho cheap and good.

Edited by vacanthost

Still more on kitchen.

Renotalk favourite brand blanco. Its nice and hard to resist. I am trying to achieve a black on black inspired by my apple iphone color scheme. My matt black tap from guangzhou.

Brandt's hood and induction hobs.

Once again credit to my ID for not charging me extra to 'upgrade' my amps in order to use these induction hobs. According to brandt sales person from harvey norman this model is the bestseller because its hdb friendly, wide for its size compared to other 2 hobs induction.

Edited by vacanthost

Still on Kitchen.

Review on the panasonic washer: I tried it today for the first time in my life so i can't give a comparison. I thought its very easy to use without flipping the manual and its quiet, slight vibration and its water saving.

Bought this fisher and paykel purely out of aesthetic reasons. Simple adjustments for temperature. Good for someone whom believe a fridge is just a fridge that serve a function to chill and preserve food and beverages.

Citygas dryer is highly recommended for small family with low usage. No more bamboo poles and long hours drying. Just dump it in in 30 minutes or so voila!

Edited by vacanthost