Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joiaen

Renovation Enquiry

Hi everyone, I will collecting my keys for my resale flat during march. And I will like to know if it is a must for me to hack both my toilet titles and do water proofing or just over lay the titles? Thanks everyone for any comment input. So sorry, forget to tell you all that it is a 20 years old resale flat.

Edited by Joiaen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It depends how old is the house. But usually will hack and redo the waterproofing just to play safe.

Hi everyone, I will collecting my keys for my resale flat during march. And I will like to know if it is a must for me to hack both my toilet titles and do water proofing or just over lay the titles? Thanks everyone for any comment input. So sorry, forget to tell you all that it is a 20 years old resale flat.

Depending on your budget, its best to hack and retile for old flats. Our contractor did a good job for us.

Its almost a year since we moved in and everything is still in top condition.

Remember to get a contractor you are comfortable with, willing to be honest with you.

The cheapest quote may not turn out to be the best followed by many hidden costs!!!

Take care and happy reno