Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kooky

Open Net

No worries,i do this for a living :rolleyes: ..i always see house owner being promised by the sales @ point of sales/sign up that everything can.But onsite physically @ owner end everything is limited or unable to do due to house renovate nicely,Fibre point in an awkward place and house owner refuse surface trunking for wiring. :thumbs up::sport-smiley-004: Any queries you guys can PM me..FOC advice..=)

Sent you a PM. Tks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Kooky, please forgive me if this is annoying as I'm having some questions regarding the ONT/fiber optic thing as well. My unit was renovated already, now the problem is I have to run a network cable into the bedroom... can anyone help? sorry if this is "hijacking" your thread :P ... details are described here:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58264

Thanks~

One of my colleague told me that once Open Net has installed the Termination Box, I need not lay extra cable in the unit to wired up the 2-storey. Is this true?

Is there a need to check if the cable that Open Net use is it Cat5 or Cat6? As my husband is saying we should lay Cat6 cable for future upgrade.

Thanks again.

One of my colleague told me that once Open Net has installed the Termination Box, I need not lay extra cable in the unit to wired up the 2-storey. Is this true?

Is there a need to check if the cable that Open Net use is it Cat5 or Cat6? As my husband is saying we should lay Cat6 cable for future upgrade.

Thanks again.

The cables OpenNet installed is Fiber Optics cables. Cat5 & 6 are network connection to link the house terminals. Its a different item. Yes, your hubby is right. To lay the network cables, Cat 6 would be a better choice. Before you decide, you should try to understand the difference between 6a and 6e cables also.

Hey. Whether you're trekking through dense forests, biking, or sailing across vast oceans, your Garmin device can help you navigate with confidence. Its intuitive interface and precise positioning technology make it easy to set waypoints, track routes, and find your way back to your starting point. Using their device is very easy, and if someone has difficulties with this, then you don’t have to look for a garmin number but contact them online and get quality advice from a company representative.