Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SeanLWW

Mega Movers And Movers 888

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I was asked Mega MOVER,s in March 2014 for shifting a cabinet and mutual agreed price, date, time for shift. 1 hour before proposed to shift, he called me and said, we dont want your job, I am busy and engage another mover. Since he never pick up the phone. Very rude and irresponsible. I have sms him will report to police and will post online about your company MEGA MOVER's bad experience. he never reply me.

That was very unproffesional. I never heard of them but that happened to you was so rude. They should be thankful that you got them a job. It's not nice to hear some people from a company to be such rude and unproffesional to their clients. If I have a friend whose calling for their job I would rather be the one whose picking my friends stuffs and bring them.

Hi, perhaps you could try to download EasyVan Mobile Application and match the most qualified van or lorry drivers for your future moving needs. This is something completely new in Singapore. Comes in handy for immediate or advanced booking and completely free-to-use platform! We will also have a rating system in place very soon so that we can priortise good drivers for new orders in the future!

Edited by JimmyChong

DO NOT USE SUPERIOR MOVERS.

Unfortunately I used Superior Movers in Sept this year for a move and I was quoted 1.5 - 2 trucks by that fat dirty cheat ANDY TAN but ended up paying for 3.5 trucks. So to get it wrong by that much he must be either cheating me/ mis-quoted on purpose/ or he must be really **** at his job.....(he clearly cheated me as I was too busy on the day to supervise both ends). To make things worst, I had a lot of clothes on hangers to be moved and I specifically asked him if he would provide the 'clothes hanger' moving boxes. He said "no worries" we give u moving racks on the day". On the actual date of the move he only had 2 'clothes hanger' moving racks (which was clearly not enough) and he refused to do another 'run', arguing that he warned me already when its his job to assess my requirements! To make things worst his guys cracked one of my picture frames (they just put a label on it to say it was cracked - it was  definitely NOT cracked when I had prepared all the items there that day. They also broke my daughter's toy wooden kitchen. My mistake was to fall for his cheap quote.  Oh I nearly forgot....they turned up 3 HOURS LATE!. If it wasnt for my relationship with my condo mgmt they would have never got the job done. WORST movers ever experienced. U have been WARNED!!!! DO NOT USE  SUPERIOR REMOVALS THESE DIRTY CHEATS. Its people like Andy Tan that give honest Singaporeans a bad name.