Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ToniChopper

Country Kitchen

Hi ToniChopper, your country kitchen is looks like it is coming up nice. I can see that Mr Yeo's workmanship is good. His company does the carpentry or is it oursourced. Do you mind sharing his contact? Can pm me? Planning to redo my kitchen. Thanks in advance.

Yeah he's a nice guy to work with.

PMed.

All the best to your reno :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

we got ours from Sin Lek, the other places we went to look around are: Hup Kiong, Soon Bee Huat, An Huat trading

Thanks! We will check out Sin Lek and hope they have 150x150mm cos most sell the 100x100mm only.

Your stove is really cool! Is it hard to maintain it?

Omg! I finally found someone who loves a country kitchen like me! Nice drawings u have. I totally understand e difficulty in getting quotations for country carpentry. I'm doin a white country look. Aimging to start work in April. Hope all goes well. Kp ur pics coming!

Edited by Dancinfairy

Love your kitchen design! I will be getting my keys this month and I am planning to do a country kitchen as well. I approached a reno company and was told solid wood will cost at least $700 pfr excluding the glass, knobs etc. May I know how much yours cost? Can u also pm me your contractor's contact. Thanks :rolleyes:

and toilet glass panel

toiletglasspanel_zps31569577.jpg

Just checking if your toilet glass partition will vibrate badly when u shake it or knock onto it??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey, your kitchen doors are really really nice! Are they solid wood? What wood are they?

Also, is it possible to send me the youtube link where you learnt your painting techniques from?

Did you use glaze? If so, where did you get the glaze from?

Because wife and I have been toying with the idea to do like a venetian plaster effect on the wall by painting, but we can't seem to find glaze here in Singapore.

Sorry for all these questions and thanks in advance!

here;s our stove and oven :)

freestandingoven_zpsb6bb42c1.jpg

kitchen is almost complete. yeah!

kitchen-11_zps2181b7a4.jpg

fridge delivered!

kitchen-12_zpsf16de1f9.jpg

Hi can I check where you got your stove from?

Hey, your kitchen doors are really really nice! Are they solid wood? What wood are they?

Also, is it possible to send me the youtube link where you learnt your painting techniques from?

Did you use glaze? If so, where did you get the glaze from?

Because wife and I have been toying with the idea to do like a venetian plaster effect on the wall by painting, but we can't seem to find glaze here in Singapore.

Sorry for all these questions and thanks in advance!

yup, kitchen doors are all solid doors. they are either ash/oat.. can't remember. when choosing, we are more focus on the natural color of the wood as well as the natural grain of the wood.

you can take the following youtube instructions as a rough guide on how to faux painting ->

i got my glaze from Artfriend. They have branch at bras basah.

all the best to your diy project.. it's fun and rewarding.. however, be warned of the tiring process :)

Hi can I check where you got your stove from?

the free standing stove/oven is from la germania. other brands like ariston, technogas, de dietrich & smeg also carry type. however, the price difference between brands can vary alot and becos it is not so popular in singapore, normally, each brand only carry a limited selection.

Just checking if your toilet glass partition will vibrate badly when u shake it or knock onto it??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ahemmm..... i test it out.. when i knock it (not smash.. hahha) it vibrate about 4 movements before coming to a stop. for me i wouldn't categorise it as badly/violent shaking. hope this helps :)

Love your kitchen design! I will be getting my keys this month and I am planning to do a country kitchen as well. I approached a reno company and was told solid wood will cost at least $700 pfr excluding the glass, knobs etc. May I know how much yours cost? Can u also pm me your contractor's contact. Thanks :rolleyes:

PM-ed you liao :)