Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kooky

K's Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

When I compose the reply, 'cheap' didn't cross my mind. Clothes lines as it is easily available and we use them in my husband's house.

But what you said is very true! Haha!

Hahaha,

Maybe the cheapest and most convntional method not mentioned. Those typical pair of bamboo stands when enquired at hardware shops loh. :)

Hello! I paid $740k for the flat.

All the best for your reno :)

Could you advise the cost of your flat, you may pm me if you life.

Edited by kooky

When I compose the reply, 'cheap' didn't cross my mind. Clothes lines as it is easily available and we use them in my husband's house.

But what you said is very true! Haha!

Haha,

Sorry kooky, if u misinterpreted the word "cheap". Anyway, just to be helpful.. Not my intention to offend. My apologies.

Edited by KenLui

Wow...3 yrs to clear the loan? How much u loan?

Bro,

So u still looking for solutions to hang your laundry.

If really cannot, buy dryer loh.

For me, my mother likes her clothes hand wash by my maid on a two to three days interval. :jawdrop:

Sorry kooky, hijack your thread to catch up with myrick88. All the best for your reno. :yamseng:

Edited by KenLui

HI Ken,

Then I guess you must have pumped in majority of your profit from the sales of your last home to your EM?

My renovation will only start 1st April and now is in the midst of confirming my 3Ds and material selection.

Ya lor...still finding ways for my laundry. Guess will have to go for dryer for rainy days or when washing bedsheet. Rest will just air dry inside.

HI Ken,

Then I guess you must have pumped in majority of your profit from the sales of your last home to your EM?

My renovation will only start 1st April and now is in the midst of confirming my 3Ds and material selection.

Ya lor...still finding ways for my laundry. Guess will have to go for dryer for rainy days or when washing bedsheet. Rest will just air dry inside.

Maybe got time I upload my 夸张 laundry drying methods and racks and stands etc. Bo Bian, got 5 staying in the house. So u can imagine the laundry.

Haha...really so 夸张?

Please upload for us to see then....guess many EM's owners are also figuring the best drying methods.

Thanks!

Maybe got time I upload my 夸张 laundry drying methods and racks and stands etc. Bo Bian, got 5 staying in the house. So u can imagine the laundry.

Hijack away! In my thread, hijacking is permitted at no cost :D

Thanks kooky, I suppose you solve your open net issues? :yamseng:

Ken, we have made an appointment with Open Net to do the installation. We wrote in to appeal since we purchased the unit only after the free installation period. Open Net refused to waive it off and we have to pay the $220 or whatever the cost is.

Thanks for asking! :-)

Thanks kooky, I suppose you solve your open net issues? :yamseng: