Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Coolgee

Mi Casa @ Pasir Ris

Reno .. as Usual is not without upsets

Went to the house to view... Wify's insistence.... Turnedout to be good

we were able to identify the issue early....

Planned for a Vanity Washbasin in the Dining....

But When checked No provision for water outlet :furious:

Called the ID and asked if he is planning to run the pipe by the wall... Again a good guy... din give any BS... said... the Workers forgot... will redoo

hallwashbasin.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks to RT

You guys helped me in many things.... Learnt about Tiles, taps, where to buy, what to check....

Now even in the Aircon Selection

ID's Aircon guy was very costly... $800 more

Bought the Aircon from Aron Putt

Mit Elec System 4 (4A38VA + GE26VA + GE13VA + 2 x GE10VA) with 1/2" insulation and G22 Copper Piping = 5020

Hope the workmanship is good.

Waiting to see how it turnsout

Thanks to RT

You guys helped me in many things.... Learnt about Tiles, taps, where to buy, what to check....

Now even in the Aircon Selection

ID's Aircon guy was very costly... $800 more

Bought the Aircon from Aron Putt

Mit Elec System 4 (4A38VA + GE26VA + GE13VA + 2 x GE10VA) with 1/2" insulation and G22 Copper Piping = 5020

Hope the workmanship is good.

Waiting to see how it turnsout

Wow! You are also using 3D Innovative! Who's your ID?

How's the renovation so far? My renovation is kinda slow & my ID is not very responsive.

Anyway good luck to your reno! :good:

Wow! You are also using 3D Innovative! Who's your ID?

How's the renovation so far? My renovation is kinda slow & my ID is not very responsive.

Anyway good luck to your reno! :good:

Ha missed this another 3D's client.. but dunno satisfied or not leh... looks like no updates > a month liao..

by the way, got mention above the id is Jason..

Ha missed this another 3D's client.. but dunno satisfied or not leh... looks like no updates > a month liao..

by the way, got mention above the id is Jason..

Haha! Thanks jus4fun!

I just happen to bump into this T-blog and after the first few posts where he indicate 3D Innovative Design as his ID, I got excited :dribble: and immediately ask him about his ID name and renovation progress.

Guess the renovation must be completed by now (I doubt 3D will take more than 1.5 months for renovation).

Ha! :yeah:

Haha! Thanks jus4fun!

I just happen to bump into this T-blog and after the first few posts where he indicate 3D Innovative Design as his ID, I got excited :dribble: and immediately ask him about his ID name and renovation progress.

Guess the renovation must be completed by now (I doubt 3D will take more than 1.5 months for renovation).

Ha! :yeah:

Errr... mine only 3-rm (resale though).. started 2 Apr 12 (cos 1 Apr is a Sun & Apr Fools' Day) & handed over only on 24 Jun (though i shifted back on 10 Jun) !!:jawdrop: u say leh?

When the initial hacking was completed & debris cleared like in jus 3-4 days, i was like so impressed "wow!!".. then it's been clawing since... :(

ID promised can 搞定 by end May, so my temp storage at Extra Space was until end May initially. Due to the delay, (besides pushing back many of my scheduled deliveries) i had to incur another 14 days of really-extra storage cost!! :angry2: To make up, i then nego with him to pay for the polishing of my living hall floor tiles (bcos he oso din do protection - he said heavy-duty tiles no problem one - but i found the surface not as shiny as i thought it wld be, which i argued was due to the reno works carried out on it).. but in the end he only co-paid half of the $380 polishing fee.. but at least something lor.. haiz!

Edited by jus4fun

Errr... mine only 3-rm (resale though).. started 2 Apr 12 (cos 1 Apr is a Sun & Apr Fools' Day) & handed over only on 24 Jun (though i shifted back on 10 Jun) !!:jawdrop: u say leh?

When the initial hacking was completed & debris cleared like in jus 3-4 days, i was like so impressed "wow!!".. then it's been clawing since... :(

ID promised can 搞定 by end May, so my temp storage at Extra Space was until end May initially. Due to the delay, (besides pushing back many of my scheduled deliveries) i had to incur another 14 days of really-extra storage cost!! :angry2: To make up, i then nego with him to pay for the polishing of my living hall floor tiles (bcos he oso din do protection - he said heavy-duty tiles no problem one - but i found the surface not as shiny as i thought it wld be, which i argued was due to the reno works carried out on it).. but in the end he only co-paid half of the $380 polishing fee.. but at least something lor.. haiz!

OMG! Sound like 3D Innovative is really bad at time management of projects! I have just given my ID a call and sarcastically told him that his business is doing so big till he's not replying to my SMS or picking up my calls. Talked to him for over 20+mins to highlight to him the outstanding work and the renovation schedule (I'm going to bill him for the personal assistance fee at the end of the renovation). He reassure me that the renovation will delay maximum one week and will be okay between 2nd or 3rd week of June. We'll wait and see about that. :notti:

OMG! Sound like 3D Innovative is really bad at time management of projects! I have just given my ID a call and sarcastically told him that his business is doing so big till he's not replying to my SMS or picking up my calls. Talked to him for over 20+mins to highlight to him the outstanding work and the renovation schedule (I'm going to bill him for the personal assistance fee at the end of the renovation). He reassure me that the renovation will delay maximum one week and will be okay between 2nd or 3rd week of June. We'll wait and see about that. :notti:

Ya, throughout the process i had oso been making noise, nagging, suaning.. n he kept assuring me.. but oso like tt lor.. think we too nice guys liao.. lol! :lol:

luckily i staying at my bro's plc jus few blocks away so can still wait & monitor closely... by the way, where u staying now? no urgency to move out ba?

(let's move back to ur blog to chat ba..)

Our ID sent the First 3D View of the Hall.Sans the furniture, we intend to give Hall this look.living11.jpg

It so cool. :) Too bad my flat too small for this design, if not I will take some of your idea

It so cool. :) Too bad my flat too small for this design, if not I will take some of your idea

大有大的做法, 小有小的.. To each his best lo.. I'm sure urs will hv it's own characters too! Cheers!

大有大的做法, 小有小的.. To each his best lo.. I'm sure urs will hv it's own characters too! Cheers!

Thanks.. I'm really admiring those who have big living hall. :)

hahhahaha, tats u ar!! hahaha, remember reading ur blog while i am still a lurker, just tat i forgot who's the owner of the blog :sport-smiley-018:

hahhahaha, tats u ar!! hahaha, remember reading ur blog while i am still a lurker, just tat i forgot who's the owner of the blog :sport-smiley-018:

Bro I no hv t-blog leh.. too lazy to do one! :P

Bro I no hv t-blog leh.. too lazy to do one! :P

no meh...moving of storeroom into the kitchen and the 3d pic i confirm got see before during my lurker period leh :bleah:

no meh...moving of storeroom into the kitchen and the 3d pic i confirm got see before during my lurker period leh :bleah:

Mayb I was sharing wif some other bros/sis in their blogs la.. Haha! :lol: