Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wisann

Our Home Gallery

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks maxngck,

I will try to go for audition again later this month. To be honest, I am quite a novice in home theater system, hence deftech to me sounds very good already haha.

But definitely will try to audition more later this month :)

Hi,

I will start my quest again for my ht maybe around aug or sept. Noq need to get my reno finalise and start 1st.

Yes, u shld go audition more. I am sure there are alot more out there waiting for u to explore. Hope that u wont kena poison deepx2. Wahahaaa..... thia is a rd of no return :P

Yesterday, we finally moved in to our new place :)

I think we did one major mistake during our renovation, that is to choose black tile for our living room + kitchen and our bathrooms. They are really prone to dirt. A little speck of dust and you will see it -.-"

And worse, in the bathroom, if it is wet and got dust, it will leave stain until you brush it -.-"

Such a pain!! Anyone here have this problem? haha.. Probably can share with me :P

Buy irobot :notti:

lucky ur island top not black also. i heard the white water stains are even worse. and if u not using like quartz where it doesnt stain , it will seep in! But take hard its tiles, just use a mop and its clean lol.

My problem is opposite of yours for the flooring. -_- My floor too rustic, cannot see dust/dirt. Now die die must buy vacuum to suck if not dunno if its clean anot.

And yes im using myrepublic to arrange for me to install the stuff, the customer service girl was so nice to help me do it in the shortest time possible, good bye good riddance starhub. You served me well, once. lol.

Update more peektures! i wanna see the lived in look. i can imagine the relaxed feeling. Are u staying in high floors? If got breeze lagi best on a lazy sunday..

Ha ha. I had audition the Pro 800s and I settled with def tech BP7006 speakers and CLR2400 (I think, it's the same range but centre speaker) and 2 pro800 as surround speakers instead...

BP7006 will be too huge. My wife will never approve lol.

Hi, was thinking of getting an kitchen island for my house as well. Was wondering if you could share the dimensions of yours and the damage done?

Thanks alot!

Er, damage-wise, tough to say, coz we are quoted in a bundle, and the carpentry work and the island top are from two different suppliers. Will see if I can dig up some info haha.

Hi,

I will start my quest again for my ht maybe around aug or sept. Noq need to get my reno finalise and start 1st.

Yes, u shld go audition more. I am sure there are alot more out there waiting for u to explore. Hope that u wont kena poison deepx2. Wahahaaa..... thia is a rd of no return :P

I am already poisoned with Velodyne SPL-800i. Initially I just wanted DefTech Pro 800 5.1 and that's it. But KEC showed me the Velodyne and I was like O_O... Hoaaa! LOL

Buy irobot :notti:

It's in my list ;)

How's yours? Waiting for your review hahaha.. Yours is 780, right?

lucky ur island top not black also. i heard the white water stains are even worse. and if u not using like quartz where it doesnt stain , it will seep in! But take hard its tiles, just use a mop and its clean lol.

My problem is opposite of yours for the flooring. -_- My floor too rustic, cannot see dust/dirt. Now die die must buy vacuum to suck if not dunno if its clean anot.

And yes im using myrepublic to arrange for me to install the stuff, the customer service girl was so nice to help me do it in the shortest time possible, good bye good riddance starhub. You served me well, once. lol.

Update more peektures! i wanna see the lived in look. i can imagine the relaxed feeling. Are u staying in high floors? If got breeze lagi best on a lazy sunday..

My island top is also black T_T!

Anyway, I shouldn't be worrying too much now haha. Gotta stay for at least 2 months then give verdict :P

You can always by irobot (like what ongcs recommends) for peace of mind hahaha

Sure, will update the pictures.... by end of this month hahaha.. I am super busy nowadays, so many people getting married. Probably all rush to get married before the 7th month lol.

I am staying at 10++ floor. Quite breezy actually, but because of my black tile, now I don't dare to open windows :( *sad*

BP7006 will be too huge. My wife will never approve lol.

I am already poisoned with Velodyne SPL-800i. Initially I just wanted DefTech Pro 800 5.1 and that's it. But KEC showed me the Velodyne and I was like O_O... Hoaaa! LOL

Well, My mum complained a little about the size, but it's bought and installed. So nothing else to say!! Ha Ha! :bleah: Having said that, I had not really spent a lot of time with it, although I have a long list of BRs to play and enjoy - Just no time!!!:rolleyes:

Tested the velodyne as well, but since I was happy with the sound from the BP7006, it was ok to skip it! :lol:

time to turn on the aircon lol. i also just got married last friday :D before the 7th month hahaha

I am thinking iRobot :P

Let me monitor the condition for a few weeks first then decide if I really need the iRobot haha..

Ei, what are you doing here, go honeymoon la hahaha

Well, My mum complained a little about the size, but it's bought and installed. So nothing else to say!! Ha Ha! :bleah: Having said that, I had not really spent a lot of time with it, although I have a long list of BRs to play and enjoy - Just no time!!!:rolleyes:

Tested the velodyne as well, but since I was happy with the sound from the BP7006, it was ok to skip it! :lol:

The usual trick, buy-first-tell-later LOL..

Well, I am still waiting for my sofa and TV console to come. Probably when all are ready then I will start searching for the HT. This is really an expensive hobby lol

I am thinking iRobot :P

Let me monitor the condition for a few weeks first then decide if I really need the iRobot haha..

Ei, what are you doing here, go honeymoon la hahaha

Bo bian lae... Wedding plus reno same time .. pocket burnt hole .. so travel nxt yr or end of year lo since we tend to travel every year.

The usual trick, buy-first-tell-later LOL..

Well, I am still waiting for my sofa and TV console to come. Probably when all are ready then I will start searching for the HT. This is really an expensive hobby lol

Well, since she is not interested in following me to audition the speakers, so I did it alone and found what I like and bought it. :bleah:

If she had come along, maybe it would have been something else! :deal:

So I guess it's good that she did not.. :rofl:

Bo bian lae... Wedding plus reno same time .. pocket burnt hole .. so travel nxt yr or end of year lo since we tend to travel every year.

Hahaha.. This is why I didn't do all these together lol. I had my wedding last year and only bought a flat this year ^^;

Well, since she is not interested in following me to audition the speakers, so I did it alone and found what I like and bought it. :bleah:

If she had come along, maybe it would have been something else! :deal:

So I guess it's good that she did not.. :rofl:

LOL. Good one