Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jetfree

Blinds Gallery?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Has anyone tried getting Blinds from Blinds Gallery (blindsgallery.com.sg)?

I wonder if their price is average or higher than average.

not too sure about their prices... but u can try H.M.Deco Pte Ltd... they too have a wide range of curtain fabric and blinds... reasonable price and good worksmanship...

Has anyone tried getting Blinds from Blinds Gallery (blindsgallery.com.sg)?

I wonder if their price is average or higher than average.

They just installed my blinds. So far ok, and both sales and the installer were very professional and friendly.

not too sure about their prices... but u can try H.M.Deco Pte Ltd... they too have a wide range of curtain fabric and blinds... reasonable price and good worksmanship...

I doubt so. my auntie just tok to them they have a branch in bedok interchange..the lady talk **** yaya papaya..

keep saying HONG MING so big already..keep focusing on they are so big already..with that price they quoted. I can get someone that is small setup but with better service than them.. ask them if they could provide onsite quotation..they go 1 big round and say oh if u wan u can tell us how big is ur hse..u ok den we do down..

my auntie so angry and complain to my mum last weekend..lol.. I believe famous already still need to be customer oriented.