Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marilyn31

Auspicious Date For House Moving Between August & September 2013

Hi all, i am planning to move house in the late August or Early September, unfortunately it falls under the Lunar 7th Month. Anyone knows what is the auspicious date for House Moving between this period? Kindly advise available auspicious dates which don't clash with Dog, Rooster and Pig. :help:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I've no choice as my first appointment with HDB is only on 1st week of June and followed by 2nd appointment with HDB is after 6-8 weeks so estimated date that i will get my keys is latest by 1st week of August. By the time i complete my renovation is in 3rd Week / End August. I need to hand over my keys to the new owner by 1st week September. Maybe i tried to extend a few more days till beginning of Lunar 8th Month. Do you know what are the auspicious dates for moving house in Early Lunar 8th Month?

One more important information needed for date selection for moving in, is the Door facing and House sitting direction.

Wah lau eh....just go get tong shoe check the dates there la.....look for 吉 day, 贵人,月德 can liao. Don't get broken date ho seh liao

Wah lau eh....just go get tong shoe check the dates there la.....look for 吉 day, 贵人,月德 can liao. Don't get broken date ho seh liao

Yes, what kcwee said is correct. You can use the Tong Shu, it is a free apps, and check the days suitable for Moving House, avoid the clashes with breadwinner animal sign (this means your year of birth must not clash with the animal sign of the auspicious day selected), and Next is to avoid the clash with your main door facing.

Edited by mae29

Anyone know where can I buy a english tong shu? Thanks

There is English version by Joey Yap. Can go to his website to check it out.

Tong Shu can buy from popular. Actually if you are doing urself a few things to take note. Every year diff sectors in the house will have good star and bad star. During Reno you sure will disturb all stars unless you are doing only a room.

In most cases the bad star will be touch so finding a good date is only part of the item. After Reno before moving in you need to remove all bad Qi or negative energy that come with the reno or all bad Qi from previous owner. The only effective way is white sage. I think only sacredsagesg has the premium white sage

Tong Shu can buy from popular. Actually if you are doing urself a few things to take note. Every year diff sectors in the house will have good star and bad star. During Reno you sure will disturb all stars unless you are doing only a room.

In most cases the bad star will be touch so finding a good date is only part of the item. After Reno before moving in you need to remove all bad Qi or negative energy that come with the reno or all bad Qi from previous owner. The only effective way is white sage. I think only sacredsagesg has the premium white sage

Are you talking about those flying stars? You mean good date, bad stars will also be touched?