Sign in to follow this  
midasls

How Fs Master Works On Site.

Here are a few guideline,

1) FS MASTER don't take your Bazi.

2) FS MASTER walk around the house, its call "step measurement" - 步量

3) FS MASTER looks for signs in your house, signs - 卦象

4) FS MASTER measure your door directions and plot the flying star map - 气盘

5)With all the above plus monthly flying stars and annual flying stars, the FS MASTER will be able to give you a report of what happen to your household for the past years and coming months. Down to what happen, when it happen and how it happen and happen to who.

The is the diagnostic stage (断诊),like a doctor and after you are happy with the FS MASTER report,the FS MASTER will advise you with changes (下药) but mostly changing the furniture placement and walk path, the FS MASTER will give you a floor plan and you and your family will have to get together to move everything into place, reason being, you have to sweat for your change and family togetherness (同心协力).

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The next thing is that a real FS master will not ask you to buy this and that (you know what i mean - those expensive ornament) so that they can earn.

5)With all the above plus monthly flying stars and annual flying stars, the FS MASTER will be able to give you a report of what happen to your household for the past years and coming months. Down to what happen, when it happen and how it happen and happen to who.

The is the diagnostic stage (断诊),like a doctor and after you are happy with the FS MASTER report,the FS MASTER will advise you with changes (下药) but mostly changing the furniture placement and walk path, the FS MASTER will give you a floor plan and you and your family will have to get together to move everything into place, reason being, you have to sweat for your change and family togetherness (同心协力).

Oh.... so you mean i give a floor plan to fsm, no need give my 八字 can liao?

1) no bazi how to know which year what happen? you sure? base on?

Easiest example: if i born in rooster year, last year dragon year (dun take months & time into consideration, dun even take 二十八数 into consideration),

So last year is good year or bad year? Know when i eat shark fin? When accident?

2) A home main door direction, is east。 东方甲乙寅卯木, so i rooster tis door favour me or not?

3) so no need 配五行?no need 配主人? is house choose owner or owner choose house?

4) having the house with best everything, but is it suitable for the owner?

5)go inside a many wood is good or bad? does the owner need wood if he is horse?

风水of home is let home have the best of everything to improve 磁场 etc for owner..no have bazi wait all 克 owner how lea? still is call good 风水?

Is people find fsm to audit places to see if it suits them, or change them if needed..

No have bazi >>>> The place with such 风水choose owner lah...

seems like u using 易经 to decipher things & apply into 风水?or am i wrong?

If that fsm go in anyplace , audit & can tell what happen to your household for the past years and coming months. Down to what happen, when it happen and how it happen and happen to who., he will be the best & its not cal fsm, is call 神。

Find for me a master that can do that without taking any infos from me, mr pro.

Edited by cop

seems like u using 易经 to decipher things & apply into 风水?or am i wrong?

If that fsm go in anyplace , audit & can tell what happen to your household for the past years and coming months. Down to what happen, when it happen and how it happen and happen to who., he will be the best & its not cal fsm, is call 神。

Its actually call 地仙。 :good:

东方也有五行,南方也有五行,余此类推。。。。。何来甲乙/寅卯木适宜不适宜属鸡呢?木器(气)过重不要说鸡,蛇都保不住。甲阳,乙阴,寅阳,卯阴,除了五行分别,此乃一阴一阳之道也,为平衡。

新旺之气若属土,事主所谓八字属水,不是不能用旺气?

Edited by midasls

Aeh Cop..... have you heard of a cantonese saying called 死鸡踢饭盖.

When we talk to someone.....better know whether that someone knows Tai Chi or not, tio bo. If that person knows Tai chi....sian liao, I rather see MMA of UFC

Edited by kcwee

Wah.....so definitive ah........that means many masters wrong liao ah?

Hey KC,

You mean everybody do means right ?

Si bei jialat....act blur or what? Did I say everybody do means right? No, they can be wrong also.....

BUT YOU, wrote :

midasls, on 01 Aug 2013 - 4:08 PM, said:snapback.png

1) FS MASTER don't take your Bazi

YOU WROTE AS IF YOU ARE RIGHT!! So you sound like definitely you are right. You want to teach si bo, why not open a class la. I got money maybe will try enrol hehe

Edited by kcwee

何来甲乙/寅卯木适宜不适宜属鸡呢?木器(气)过重不要说鸡,蛇都保不住。甲阳,乙阴,寅阳,卯阴,除了五行分别,此乃一阴一阳之道也,为平衡。

对阿, 东方“木”, 太多不好。 那么你说的fsm如不知道“屋主”任何东西, 他又如何知道这屋适合不适合?何况snake可能都加lat。。。那么屋主呢?

那又何来旺屋主的好风水?

如果太重, 那我就把门“天,人,地” 放27色, 不是很怪吗?

如八运完, 这家九运还是一样旺屋主吗?

10 天罡 12 地支。

如论五行, “鸡”为金,东方门“木”不见得很适合主人。

东南,东北,西南,西北 可能会比较适合。。

但, 还是必知屋主啥生肖。

如什么都不知, 又如何知道what happen to your household for the past years and coming months. Down to what happen, when it happen and how it happen and happen to who。

地仙是指〉地煞?土地公?拿督公?地主公?6丁6甲?24 阴师?36凶神恶煞?五鬼?五方五土?大/二/三哥爷?方圆百里孤魂?

这我真的不太懂。

那不就要找个“阳童” 或 “明童” 来看风水?

那因该算是找个六神通的法师来看风水吧?

i also want learn if you got class to improve my knowledge.

Edited by cop

如论五行, “鸡”为金,东方门“木”不见得很适合主人。

东南,东北,西南,西北 可能会比较适合。。

请问为何东方门就是“木”?如何得到是“木”?如何分五行之别?

先谢回答。

Si bei jialat....act blur or what? Did I say everybody do means right? No, they can be wrong also.....

BUT YOU, wrote :

midasls, on 01 Aug 2013 - 4:08 PM, said:snapback.png

YOU WROTE AS IF YOU ARE RIGHT!! So you sound like definitely you are right. You want to teach si bo, why not open a class la. I got money maybe will try enrol hehe

KC,

This is a forum, you are welcome to share your view, in fact everybody are welcome to share their view. You have your view don't you?

As my view clearly stated that FSM don't take Bazhi into consideration, if yours need Bazhi, so be it. Good thing about forum is that, there are more views meaning we have more choices.

So if you read 蒋大鸿先贤stuff and you disagree, are you gonna dig his grave ?

Chill bro.

Edited by midasls

KC,

This is a forum, you are welcome to share your view, in fact everybody are welcome to share their view. You have your view don't you?

As my view clearly stated that FSM don't take Bazhi into consideration, if yours need Bazhi, so be it. Good thing about forum is that, there are more views meaning we have more choices.

So if you read 蒋大鸿先贤stuff and you disagree, are you gonna dig his grave ?

Chill bro.

It is alright to state your view. You are welcome to state your view. Stating one's view leaves room for discussion as well as room for comparison tio bo. But how you wrote was too autocratic. Quoting "FS master don't take your bazi" is absolutely domineering, shall I ask you base on what authority to say that. If you don;t know how to put words humbly, this is the response you expect from some of us liao. Even if I know nuts or a small fry, I'll surely salvo

Midasls, your post tilte is "How Fs master works on site", so you are master yourself? If so, the worse arrogance I have ever heard.

This again tells us, it does not seem to me is sharing liao