Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
midasls

How Fs Master Works On Site.

The whole year 五黄入中.....

Which direction good ? All direction can be good, all can be no good.

Ya la, I know la....I just ask this month 5 star also fly in + annual 5......common sense what......tell me yearly repeat for what, just tell us is it bad or extremely bad.....I thought you starman expert. People talk about 紫白 a few times le.....don't know how to explain double 5s or scared I trick you or not sure?

Wah seh....don't siam again and talk rocks with me......all the readers are waiting......I already said very clearly liao "下元运“,何方起甲子?”

Simple answer for all those who practise 紫白.....don't know will show how poor your foundation and all your posts are talking nonsense.

Want to throw it back to me can (I will surely explain)......just admit and apologise to every master who practise taking bazi for FS.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

BTW, I didn't ask which direction good. I just ask about 甲子. Why you keep on siam.....army siam king isit......haha

Anyway.......I like to explain why I so aggressive about it.......in fact my teacher is using bazi to do FS. You just pissed me off because you insulted my teacher (and all other masters who use it). so if you can prove your knowledge here, I will not disturb you but will gladly consider it. However, if your little foundation also don't know......please shut up and go somewhere to show off.

You go find a room with either L shape or Irregular shape and stay in there for a year. No need whole house, just living room or bedroom with irregular shape will do.

Wah lau again......you said shape of house can calculate the house feng shui.....I just ask you how. Maybe share something like you think the stars not there or what. No need to ask me test ma....you are still not answering to the question le.....

You go find a room with either L shape or Irregular shape and stay in there for a year. No need whole house, just living room or bedroom with irregular shape will do.

My living room L or irregular shape ...any impact ?

but bedroom square share.

BTW, I didn't ask which direction good. I just ask about 甲子. Why you keep on siam.....army siam king isit......haha

Anyway.......I like to explain why I so aggressive about it.......in fact my teacher is using bazi to do FS. You just pissed me off because you insulted my teacher (and all other masters who use it). so if you can prove your knowledge here, I will not disturb you but will gladly consider it. However, if your little foundation also don't know......please shut up and go somewhere to show off.

wah ..didn't know u expert in bazi ..want to lim kopi with me , i transport u to my house ...i just want FREE advice ...consider me cheap ok bro.

My living room L or irregular shape ...any impact ?

but bedroom square share.

To some extend L-shape is 金木形. Also some irregular shape is consider as 兑卦,which is already 退气 in 八运. When we have mix shape we have mix chi, house shape is just like a body, my practice is trying to get at least house or room shape right so not to get mix chi, of cos shape can be a sign of other gua, that we have to pay attention to it too.

金木形,easily get into law suite, car accident, but it also depends on other variables.

Cheers.

Edited by midasls

KC,

I am not into 子平, sorry, I think everybody have their own practice, and I have mine. But its clear now that I don't use 子平, and you practice, that good ! 分道扬镳,道不同。 With all due respect to you and your master or masters, my intention mean no harm, its just stating different practices only.

Cheers.

Ya la, I know la....I just ask this month 5 star also fly in + annual 5......common sense what......tell me yearly repeat for what, just tell us is it bad or extremely bad.....I thought you starman expert. People talk about 紫白 a few times le.....don't know how to explain double 5s or scared I trick you or not sure?

Wah seh....don't siam again and talk rocks with me......all the readers are waiting......I already said very clearly liao "下元运“,何方起甲子?”

Simple answer for all those who practise 紫白.....don't know will show how poor your foundation and all your posts are talking nonsense.

Want to throw it back to me can (I will surely explain)......just admit and apologise to every master who practise taking bazi for FS.

紫白有紫白的对应系统和来往关系。紫白到门重要因为有路。五黄重铁要有来往关系。二五交加也是如此。

Edited by midasls

wah ..didn't know u expert in bazi ..want to lim kopi with me , i transport u to my house ...i just want FREE advice ...consider me cheap ok bro.

Tolong la....my bazi no good....work like dog liao....where got time to be transported......computer battery something wrong, no time to fix, motherboard gila.....no time to fix.....bill overdue, no time to pay.....can you transport me to heaven....let me take a break before returning to earth hobo

Yala....i know abit la but where got say expert, just enough to see mine and sob.....nothing to do with the post bro. The 甲子 I mentioned is the kickstart for 紫白下元运. Don't know how to calculate this no need to calculate flying stars liao.

KC,

I am not into 子平, sorry, I think everybody have their own practice, and I have mine. But its clear now that I don't use 子平, and you practice, that good ! 分道扬镳,道不同。 With all due respect to you and your master or masters, my intention mean no harm, its just stating different practices only.

Cheers.

Midasls......at least you know how to say this.....sound better la.....must leave room for people to breathe ma. For nothing I kena "assasin"......

I know you got pride (so do many others) and I'm not here to pull you down, in fact you have been commenting on many post and I didn't bother you until.....

But if you garang garang whack your words down and impose authority, I will definitely scrutinise. Just don't let me spot a mistake that's it.

Cheers to you allsoo la

Leave to readers? wah seh....don't use riddles to escape la...I thought you like to show off you know and want to teach?

So now 下元运, 甲子 use which direction ah?

Now 七月 le......5 star fly to centre is it....how ah?

Midasls.....I berybery gentlemen wanah, you don't know....I won't siam....just share la huh

Those who practise 紫白, must know this as basic: 下元运, 六甲排兑逆飞

Midasls.....I berybery gentlemen wanah, you don't know....I won't siam....just share la huh

Those who practise 紫白, must know this as basic: 下元运, 六甲排兑逆飞

KC,

排兑逆飞?why 排兑?or its a typo ?

甲子是历法,thats what i know. I think basic in FS is still learn to pick Ying Yang, if not 山水不明, 因为山可以是水,水可以是山的关系,地天泰内寻。红色不一定是属火的这个道理。

至于甲子,我是这样用的,属鼠的人,择亥时行事最佳。

Cheers.

Edited by midasls

KC,

排兑逆飞?why 排兑?or its a typo ?

甲子是历法,thats what i know. I think basic in FS is still learn to pick Ying Yang, if not 山水不明, 因为山可以是水,水可以是山的关系,地天泰内寻。红色不一定是属火的这个道理。

至于甲子,我是这样用的,属鼠的人,择亥时行事最佳。

Cheers.

Wah Lau eh.....talk to you I tor hue (vomit blood liao). Don't know say don't know la...what typo error?!

Different school is one thing, Every school allsoo got common basics.....there are also different level of basics......

I don't which master you learn from, maybe you should try another to teach you basics about 紫白 before you talk about flying stars, 飞星赋 或 玄机赋

Pai seh....I don't have patience to teach now......lim peh forgor to renew Norton.....now email got alot of siao emails copying/imitating my contacts.....si beh jialat

Anybody eh sai help bo......give me a bowl to vomit blood hoboh

Just my 2 cents worth. If I am not wrong again, I think kcwee is talking 各元各甲入中,星纳音八山较生比之法 .

Correct me if I am wrong. Hope not intruding into these posts :)

Just my 2 cents worth. If I am not wrong again, I think kcwee is talking 各元各甲入中,星纳音八山较生比之法 .

Correct me if I am wrong. Hope not intruding into these posts :)

like 下元甲子,兑入中? :P