Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
midasls

How Fs Master Works On Site.

It is alright to state your view. You are welcome to state your view. Stating one's view leaves room for discussion as well as room for comparison tio bo. But how you wrote was too autocratic. Quoting "FS master don't take your bazi" is absolutely domineering, shall I ask you base on what authority to say that. If you don;t know how to put words humbly, this is the response you expect from some of us liao. Even if I know nuts or a small fry, I'll surely salvo

I can humbly put in into nice words, FS don't need bazhi, see bro i put it into outright words better then i put it into like " Hey, i heard bad stories about so and so FS master, interested PM me" right ? So to each his own, but i choose to be outright. If you have bad FS stories, publish it out. You've never seen bad FS stories on news? I mean not SG news.

So I rather be domineering and believe in what we practice or be a gossiper ? Let the readers choose.

Edited by midasls

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I can humbly put in into nice words, FS don't need bazhi, see bro i put it into outright words better then i put it into like " Hey, i heard bad stories about so and so FS master, interested PM me" right ? So to each his own, but i choose to be outright. If you have bad FS stories, publish it out. You've never seen bad FS stories on news? I mean not SG news.

So I rather be domineering and believe in what we practice or be a gossiper ? Let the readers choose.

wah lau eh....did you put in nice words at first?Nope.....still don't want to admit? Humble won't be here bragging all over the shop about your "statements". saying "FS masters don't take bazi", is NOT humble sharing but have NO REGARDS of practitioners or masters. Want to call in some forummers to vote or you later still want to act blur and put the blame to something else?

You believe in what you practise...sure correct meh?

Edited by kcwee

wah lau eh....did you put in nice words at first?Nope.....still don't want to admit? Humble won't be here bragging all over the shop about your "statements". saying "FS masters don't take bazi", is NOT humble sharing but have NO REGARDS of practitioners or masters. Want to call in some forummers to vote or you later still want to act blur and put the blame to something else?

You believe in what you practise...sure correct meh?

Nice or not nice, to each its own.....to you not nice, to others who knows ? As I'd said it ,if your are offended by my point, my apology. As in who is right or wrong, we can know by practical experience, 实践出真知。

My attitude is very simple, when I said no need Bazhi, I will have an explanation to back it up, not simply saying no need or no good and left readers hanging there wondering. You notice the difference between you and me now ? 故弄玄虚 is not my cup of tea.

Go ahead and call in readers to vote. At least the result will benefit me as we all have a thing or 2 to learn from one another, irregardless of the results, be it good or bad, its still beneficial to oneself.

Let me ask you, do you admit bashing other practitioners or masters ?Or you insist on "CORRECTING" their mistakes ? Choose your answer wisely.

小弟不会,用baidu巡查。。

东方属木,南方属火,西方属金,北方属水,中央属土

http://baike.baidu.com/view/4292.htm

先请而后教,感恩

兄,

一般来说是这样,就是以五行来分方向。弟会这样理解,春天木旺,夏天火旺,秋天金旺,冬天水旺,中分土旺。木旺就土囚,火旺就金囚,金旺就木囚,水旺就火囚,土旺就水囚,五行之气有旺期,有死期,这就是阴阳消长,所以不能说某卦是动的,因为一物是有动期或静期的。例如一条街道,早上繁忙,为阳为动,到了夜晚,没人,这条街道不再是阳或动了,同样一条街道就由阳变阴了。

在什么方向属什么五行,这是先天,后天就不是这样的系统了。弟是用卦,就是震卦为东方,为阳木,为长男等等。震卦在九星之数为3,又名三碧。

如果兄,用东方开门就属木,这不是弟用的系统,所以弟不方便讨论太多。希望谅解。

Hi midsls, you can calculate feng shui of house and do backward prediction? Can help me check my house. House facing is south east 1, door east. Any other information you need? Are you also able to predict what happen in certain years? thanks.

so without bazi, and you calculate the fs of the house, can do BACKWARD prediction of the bazi element ?

Hi Kali,

According to my knowledge, calculation of FS in the house basically works like these,

1) The shape of the house (宅形)。

2) Signs in house, like decoration and cleanliness etc. (卦象)

3) Signs outside the house. (外峦头)

4) The qi in the house base on measuring the house facing direction from the door (理气盘,气色,门向,座向)

5) Door, bed, oven, sofa etc placement (用事位)

6) Annual and Monthly flying stars, 年月紫白. This is actually timing, point 1 to 5 is space. So we have time calculation, therefore we can backward predict or forward predict according to the space. Basically is mapping time into space, 时间空间化。As in how to use the time map, I will leave this for readers exploration.

Cheers !

Hi midsls, you can calculate feng shui of house and do backward prediction? Can help me check my house. House facing is south east 1, door east. Any other information you need? Are you also able to predict what happen in certain years? thanks.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I can't.

Hi Kali,

According to my knowledge, calculation of FS in the house basically works like these,

1) The shape of the house (宅形)。

Hah....really ah? So how to use the shape of house to calculate FS....can show?

Hi Kali,

6) Annual and Monthly flying stars, 年月紫白. This is actually timing, point 1 to 5 is space. So we have time calculation, therefore we can backward predict or forward predict according to the space. Basically is mapping time into space, 时间空间化。As in how to use the time map, I will leave this for readers exploration.

Cheers !

Leave to readers? wah seh....don't use riddles to escape la...I thought you like to show off you know and want to teach?

So now 下元运, 甲子 use which direction ah?

Now 七月 le......5 star fly to centre is it....how ah?

Hi Kali,

4) The qi in the house base on measuring the house facing direction from the door (理气盘,气色,门向,座向)

Really ah....then cannot take facing from windows la.

Leave to readers? wah seh....don't use riddles to escape la...I thought you like to show off you know and want to teach?

So now 下元运, 甲子 use which direction ah?

Now 七月 le......5 star fly to centre is it....how ah?

The whole year 五黄入中.....

Which direction good ? All direction can be good, all can be no good.

Hah....really ah? So how to use the shape of house to calculate FS....can show?

You go find a room with either L shape or Irregular shape and stay in there for a year. No need whole house, just living room or bedroom with irregular shape will do.

You enter your house thru windows ?

haha.....so sarcastic for what....where is your 本德?

Let me ask you back, you put your nose at the main door everyday? Even cookoo bird know how to rest at the windows.......

wah lau, did I say cannot use main door? I just ask, "then windows cannot la" only what...... need to be so sarcastic meh?