巨入坤艮,田連阡陌。

名揚科第,貪狼星在巽宮。

職掌兵權,武曲峰當庚兌。

乾首坤腹,八卦推詳。

癸足丁心,十干類取。

木入坎宮,鳳池身貴。

金居艮位,烏府求名。

金取土培,火宜木相。

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just my 2 cents worth. If I am not wrong again, I think kcwee is talking 各元各甲入中,星纳音八山较生比之法 .

Correct me if I am wrong. Hope not intruding into these posts :)

Wah lau, don't be so humble la....what 2 cents or 5cents.....you are right on the dot liao la.....wah, you can even summarise for me.

buay hiow kin la......just gah gah intrude la

Hi midsls, you can calculate feng shui of house and do backward prediction? Can help me check my house. House facing is south east 1, door east. Any other information you need? Are you also able to predict what happen in certain years? thanks.

Just curious that if you writing all these predictions which sound so incredible amazing, yet can't even predict for a foreveryoung, how much of the writing you put down is applicable?

Just curious that if you writing all these predictions which sound so incredible amazing, yet can't even predict for a foreveryoung, how much of the writing you put down is applicable?

From start I never write or say I can predict ahhh.

My attitude is very simple, when I said no need Bazhi, I will have an explanation to back it up, not simply saying no need or no good and left readers hanging there wondering. You notice the difference between you and me now ? 故弄玄虚 is not my cup of tea.

I came across your this post, it seems to backfire on you. Your explanation or no explanation left me as a reader still wondering!!

Hi Kali,

6) Annual and Monthly flying stars, 年月紫白. This is actually timing, point 1 to 5 is space. So we have time calculation, therefore we can backward predict or forward predict according to the space. Basically is mapping time into space, 时间空间化。As in how to use the time map, I will leave this for readers exploration.

Cheers !

This was written by you too. You claimed to have learned this and which can do backward predict, yet you tell foreveryoung you don't know? So write so much for what? Can the tips be used or cannot be used? Or you like to use the common phrase, "Leave it to the readers to explore?"

This was written by you too. You claimed to have learned this and which can do backward predict, yet you tell foreveryoung you don't know? So write so much for what? Can the tips be used or cannot be used? Or you like to use the common phrase, "Leave it to the readers to explore?"

This is how you wanna percieve bro, I am just using 易经 theory on how "prediction" is done, as you know i am not a FSM, but that does not mean I do not know the theory or practical, the reason why I rather choose not to do it, if only I can do it to 99.999% accuracy then I will do it.

And seriously no point just giving a direction reading or floor plan, things don't work this way. I put things in certain way only for one reason, if any interested readers wanna know more about FS, start by learning Yin Yang and know all the signs and gua, cos most of the info like what star good or bad, its readily available online and like you say TV program, but what actually are stars? Stars are Gua in actual fact. Thats my intention for interested readers.

If you wanna change your luck, work hard for it.

Cheers.

No, this is not correct. KCWee was sharing the calculation system. During 下元云,甲子 is counted from 兑七宫 :)

Eh......funny leh......not right meh ? 甲子,地运七运,不是兑入中?

You are basing on 三元九运 :)

KCwee is using 甲子十年兑卦管运 :)

Ohh ok taji and yun chun, soli soli. But 紫白 also see 甲子 right?

You are basing on 三元九运 :)

KCwee is using 甲子十年兑卦管运 :)

Wah lau eh.....you haven't vomit blood ah? Very good stamina le......

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

midasls, on 16 Aug 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:snapback.png

KC,

排兑逆飞?why 排兑?or its a typo ?

甲子是历法,thats what i know. I think basic in FS is still learn to pick Ying Yang, if not 山水不明, 因为山可以是水,水可以是山的关系,地天泰内寻。红色不一定是属火的这个道理。

至于甲子,我是这样用的,属鼠的人,择亥时行事最佳。

Cheers.

Wah Lau eh.....talk to you I tor hue (vomit blood liao). Don't know say don't know la...what typo error?!

Different school is one thing, Every school allsoo got common basics.....there are also different level of basics......

I don't which master you learn from, maybe you should try another to teach you basics about 紫白 before you talk about flying stars, 飞星赋 或 玄机赋

Pai seh....I don't have patience to teach now......lim peh forgor to renew Norton.....now email got alot of siao emails copying/imitating my contacts.....si beh jialat

Anybody eh sai help bo......give me a bowl to vomit blood hoboh

Posted Yesterday, 07:03 PM

midasls, on 17 Aug 2013 - 5:04 PM, said:snapback.png

like 下元甲子,兑入中? :P

Tidakboleh said,

No, this is not correct. KCWee was sharing the calculation system. During 下元云,甲子 is counted from 兑七宫 :)

I say,

Midasls, seems like you still haven't learn your basics well?

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

midasls, on 16 Aug 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:snapback.png

Wah Lau eh.....talk to you I tor hue (vomit blood liao). Don't know say don't know la...what typo error?!

Different school is one thing, Every school allsoo got common basics.....there are also different level of basics......

I don't which master you learn from, maybe you should try another to teach you basics about 紫白 before you talk about flying stars, 飞星赋 或 玄机赋

Pai seh....I don't have patience to teach now......lim peh forgor to renew Norton.....now email got alot of siao emails copying/imitating my contacts.....si beh jialat

Anybody eh sai help bo......give me a bowl to vomit blood hoboh

Posted Yesterday, 07:03 PM

midasls, on 17 Aug 2013 - 5:04 PM, said:snapback.png

Tidakboleh said,

I say,

Midasls, seems like you still haven't learn your basics well?

What is basic ?

I can humbly put in into nice words, FS don't need bazhi, see bro i put it into outright words better then i put it into like " Hey, i heard bad stories about so and so FS master, interested PM me" right ? So to each his own, but i choose to be outright. If you have bad FS stories, publish it out. You've never seen bad FS stories on news? I mean not SG news.

So I rather be domineering and believe in what we practice or be a gossiper ? Let the readers choose.

Yes, you should use real story, good or bad, to illustrate FS.

My apology, but I found the listing of a classical FS text or extract, and then trying to interprete what it meant, without an illustration is dry.

After some stories, I may just contribute a story, a puzzle that intrigued me, although I don't know if it has anything to do with FS.

Cheers!