Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jason5

Recommendation On Reliable Contractor Due To Budget Constraint

Hi, I am looking for some recommendation for a good and reliable contractor to renovate my 3 rm flat. Any good ones to recommend? Cheap n reliable.

• Like 3

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jason5,

Let me know if you need. i can intro my renovator, reliable and good service.

mikey

hi, I am looking to renovate my new flat. can PM me your contractor contact? thanx

Hi bros, if you guys already know what you want and dont need designers to design your whole house. Do ctc me and give me a chance to quote you to your reno. Thanks..

Jason

Edited by ContractorPrice

• Like 2

Hi, I am looking for some recommendation for a good and reliable contractor to renovate my 3 rm flat. Any good ones to recommend? Cheap n reliable.

Hi bro, cheap i dare not say but confirm reasonable and reliable. gumsia

Hi bros, if you guys already know what you want and dont need designers to design your whole house. Do ctc me and give me a chance to quote you to your reno. Thanks..

Jason

Hi Jason,

whats ur contact no?

thanks

Jason

hi jason, can pm me ur contact no.

Jason

Hi Jason,

My I have your contact number need to renovate my 3Room resale HDB as well. Thank you.

Jason

Hi Jason, could you PM me your contact/website address? Need to renovate my HDB flat too. Thanks!

Jason

hi Jason, can pm me your contact and company. Thanks

Jason

Hi Jason,

Pls pm me your contacts.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Please pm me.