Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

sorry for the long hiatus! I've been busy with my new shop hence haven't really had the time to check on my t-blog.

There are some enquiries on the ikea stolmen pole system from time to time, after digging out my old receipts i decided to post up what are the stuff I've got and do contact me if you are interested in the pole system.

1. Stolmen Post, white (adjustable in height 210-330cm) - 7 pieces

2. Stolmen Shelf 55x38cm - 6 pieces

3. Stolmen Shelf 110x38cm - 6 pieces

4. Stolmen Shelf 55x50cm - 6 pieces

5. Stolmen Shelf 110x50cm - 6 pieces

6. Stolmen Chest of 2 drawers 55x50x45cm - 1 piece

7. Stolmen Clothes rail 55cm - 1 piece

8. Stolmen Clothes rail 110cm - 3 pieces

9. Stolmen Mirror with storage 30x152cm - 1piece

10. Stolmen Hook 8cm - 2 pieces

My Stolmen pole system has the end fittings and will be given as FOC since i think it would be messy to charge. buyers would have to arrange for their own pickup/ dismantling/assembly. The final quantity would have to be reconfirmed.

Would appreciate if you could refer to IKEA's catalogue for more details on the measurements if you are unclear. I have listed what i have bought as above. Please PM me if you are keen! Thanks

Edited by sleepybeauty

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi sleepybeauty, when you order from TM or TB, do you have t shipped directly to you or you go through daigou/sgshop channels...

Very inspired by you to make some online purchase for my house which is currently undergoing reno.

Hi sleepybeauty, when you order from TM or TB, do you have t shipped directly to you or you go through daigou/sgshop channels...

Very inspired by you to make some online purchase for my house which is currently undergoing reno.

Thanks for reading my t-blog. I was using peeka as my shipping agent for my TB purchases, actually got the reference from another t-blogger too! It's really not that difficult and tbh I didn't go round to compare the shipping rates. You may be able to get more pointers from other fellow t-bloggers I guess :)

Good luck in your house Reno !

Thank you sleepybeauty. So envious of your place...but with two kids, a full time job + no helper at home, doubt I can do anything close to your reno...but it's such a joy to look at your beautiful home.

Thank you sleepybeauty. So envious of your place...but with two kids, a full time job + no helper at home, doubt I can do anything close to your reno...but it's such a joy to look at your beautiful home.

sorry for the late reply Charco, thanks for ur compliments! i do not have a helper at home too... sometimes i get my mom to come over to help me out hehe.. i can imagine how tiring it must be for u holding a full time job + 2 kids! kuddos to those who can juggle kids + work + home!

even though u may not be able to reno ur place to your dreams now, hopefully when your kids are a little older.. u may be able to remodel your place closer to what you want! good luck :)

Going through my T-Blog, i realized that i did not share with you guys the transformation of my apartment. Peektures time!

The Living Room:

13840836313_02acba8eb4_z.jpg

13840811485_00327164fe_z.jpg

The passage leading to the foyer:

13841178554_d5df2aeb65_z.jpg

Overview of the living room from bedroom entrance:

13841179694_a13c578b90_z.jpg

The shoe cabinet:

13840840103_802d36751e_z.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty

• Like 1

hey babe,

nice looking L-shape couch! can you share how much is it, dimensions ? Thanks!

does it comes with foam or with pocket-springs?

congrats on your newly revamped nest. it looks fantastic.

hey babe,

nice looking L-shape couch! can you share how much is it, dimensions ? Thanks!

does it comes with foam or with pocket-springs?

congrats on your newly revamped nest. it looks fantastic.

Hello,

my L-shape couch is from BO-CONCEPT. as for the price, i think it's around 4.4k-ish after discounts. As for the dimensions, i can't really remember as it's a modular type so you might be able to mix and match the pieces they have. Will post up the details of the dimensions & fabric chosen again when i retrieve the receipts (hidden somewhere at home) ha ha

thanks!

13840848673_1f36c67a25_z.jpg

]13840827405_548817ae29_z.jpg

13840930595_9f240347a3_z.jpg

The Masterbedroom:

13840955343_20c0200ebd_z.jpg

13840931615_ddd6d49bdf_z.jpg

Nice nice! :)

how you manage to hide the wire aft mount of tv? and can ask you where you got the pink n tur pouch at the living?

Nice nice! :)

how you manage to hide the wire aft mount of tv? and can ask you where you got the pink n tur pouch at the living room

hello, as the wall is just "partitioned" wall, hence it's easy for the ID to just get the contractor to open up a hole behind the TV and then make another hole behind the tv console. With that, the cables can be easily hid within the partitioned wall without exposing the cables.

as for the pink n tur? sorry which one are u talking about?

hey where did u get e pink and cyan ball cushion ah

oh the ball cushion is called POUF, you can purchased it from MAKE ROOM. i think they have relocated to Tan Boon Liat Building. Hope this info helps!