Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Please show us the renovation photo and details here so we can know what happen ?

I know the ids for years and I have referred clients to them. Maybe before you make such comments ,show the consumer proof. Don't pin yourself as a "RED EYE" competitior if your business is poor ??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Please show us the renovation photo and details here so we can know what happen ?

I know the ids for years and I have referred clients to them. Maybe before you make such comments ,show the consumer proof. Don't pin yourself as a "RED EYE" competitior if your business is poor ??

My reno also from DnT

I am a happy customer though.

My Blog tells!

Response here are more likely to be wonderful due to 1 of terms and condition of the forum, no badmouth.

Sure there are many happy customer as well as sad customer.

Any comments here is good for references only. Need to do more homework before you decide who you choose.

Is always good to get a HDB registered Company.

Hi Deskcool

I'm a satisfied client for my ID Keats in year 2011 when he completed my home renovation.

And he have set up on his own since 2013.

You would wanna see my home Reno photo in their Facebook.

And I feel is unfair for "some people" to bad mouth his company without seeing good client feedback.

We have been contacting them since and even refer clients to them .

Definitely not related to their company.

And for you? Are you a id that is trying to be so consistent in stalking people comments ?

Your new account with only 2 posts and member since 28 jan 2015 only stalk this company ?

Just my 2 cents thought :)

I am also a happy customer from DnT

Javerson and me are good friend after the reno.

As my point of view, no need to get so worked up by comments in forums. Topics and posts will tell who is genuine who is not. I have to be frank, in here, many are self promoters. Bad mouthed are those "sore eye " competitors.

No flaming but I just want to share only!

Edited by sforshor

I am also a happy customer from DnT

Javerson and me are good friend after the reno.

As my point of view, no need to get so worked up by comments in forums. Topics and posts will tell who is genuine who is not. I have to be frank, in here, many are self promoters. Bad mouthed are those "sore eye " competitors.

No flaming but I just want to share only!

Once again, we are a happy customer from our ID and do not have any relationships with their company. In fact they dont even know we are posting so much comment

in renotalk. Me and my hub still meet my ID or in fact became friend after reno.

Consumers out there.. check out properly before you all choose and ID. Like what sforshor have said... Self promoter are alot.. But bad mouthed are also alot.

Check the individual status of that person before choosing the company :)

Wah simple comment made kanna frame as Competitor.

Got my keys and Just doing my homework here as I shortlist them.

Relax dun get work out leh.

So Javerson & Keat are the good ones is it? Hmm which one better?

i think there are good and bad ones, that javerson is good since sforfor already broadcast it. just disgusted by peeps whom will keep creating new account, and talk to themselves by asking for quote and replying to themselves, quite pathetic lol

i think there are good and bad ones, that javerson is good since sforfor already broadcast it. just disgusted by peeps whom will keep creating new account, and talk to themselves by asking for quote and replying to themselves, quite pathetic lol

Forums are like that one bro. But if one is a frequent forumer, they will know how to read. Ya , Javerson is one of the ID I met to be highly recommended..... no need to say much, my Blog tells.

javerson also recommended by my friend. but think he too busy as he nv reply my msg n WhatsApp after CNY.

nonetheless meet up with another ID Vincent. Will update more if we engage his service.

Currently I'm using them ! Carpentry going to be installed next week and feeling awesome and excited about it !!

Initially thought of engaging "the other ID firm" because their price really fit into our ideal budget. Didn't expect in the midst of discussion , the quote went higher and higher and we don't feel right about it already.

Tried talking to Jayden and negotiate our budget we have and finally set down with the one we are comfortable with . However we have to compromise with certain items to be removed :(((

If you really feel that this ID is right can always try to negotiate with them !!

We are totally clueless and are consider laid man type that dont know about renovation and are always afraid to engage one. But they are really cool with patience and most importantly, no hidden cost !!

This review hope to help others homeowner who are trying to know more about DotsnTots !

They have 2 showrooms in katong and rangoon road . Both are really different concept and feel really homely at their showroom .

We met up with Jade in rangoon and not sure how is their workmanship and services.

Currently her following up service is great as she still have powerpoint presentation for me. But still i hope to have some advice still !

Thanks !