Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My personal viewpoint, my photos are reserved for the small claims tribunal.

My id company is lousy. Suppose to do 1 kitchen and 2 bathrooms within a month and give an allowance to 1.5 months (Till 25 Aug 2013). The id either unable to manage his workers or cant rebothered about it. So up till today, its till an unfinished project with disputes

One of my heater got problem after installation. The master heater was ok and the common heater had problem. My ID text me saying that my heater spoilt. I ask him, are you sure. He replied that after his plumber installed, he asked his electrician to come test the electricity and no issue. So I asked him what am I suppose to do. I asked him whether he can take it down and I bring it to the shop (I didn't buy the heater from his recommended shop as its twice the price there) and then he put it up for me. My ID said that he only put one once. So I had to call my heater company to ask their peeps to come down. Ariston engineer came and was laughing his head off - ah di , your contractor stupid is it, in and out also never put properly. Put opposite. So there waste half a day of freaking leave for me.

My custom made kitchen cabinets, were of worse quality than off the shelves, with the laminate edges jagged and poorly formed. They refused to change it at first and got their carpenter down to touch up a few times. I barred my flat recently so the last two times the carpenter came down, I was present. The first time, there were no visible difference to kitchen cabinets and drawers. Their carpenter went off happily and just walk past me and say finished already before I can say anything.

The 2nd time, the carpenter brought another younger colleague down and was suppose to "change" the laminate, there was another contractor who came to varnish the doors. The varnish contractor was waiting for me whileas the carpenters came slightly late. The carpenters came in for an hour or so, broke for lunch for about 2 hours plus and returned, whileas the door varnish carpenter was an external contractor employed by them, stayed throughout the lunch time to complete his job before going to take his lunch.

The carpenters to my horror, touch up my dark brown cabinets and drawers, with kindof green stuff. So my cabinets and drawers were greenish in colour at the corners. I called my ID to tell him, and I had to wait for 2 plus hours for him to come and view.

Furthermore, their workers walk from my master bedroom toilet to the living room when their boots are covered with cement. So my broken marble flooring had cement stains from the toilet entrance to the living room. Not only stains, but my broken marble flooring was scratched and had holes in it.

Be wary if you take this company IDs. PM me if you want their company and names. 3 big companies but 2 are subsidiaries with one main. My company is one of their subsidiary. So even when people say chose big company sure no problem, its like freaking ****.

Hi,

I am currently looking for contractor.

Pls pm me or email me at yvonne_nxl@hotmail.com so that i can avoid them. Thank lots

As I am going to manage the house reno on my own, may I ask for some reliable and good contacts for contractors, painters, electricians...?

Anything to look out for?

Hi All bros and sisters, Please PM me all the lousy ID with bad reputation please :) I am building up a list of lousy ID to avoid.

I know that some of the feedback may not be true, they could be just some ID faking to be customer and flame other honest companies. However, there are tons and tons of ID in SG. I am going by the approach - eliminating ID once i heard anything bad about them. I know it is not fair but that's how the business goes by protecting my own interest :)

So far from the forum, i gathered the below. I don't mind sharing for everyone because we are all honest ppl living honest life earning hard and honest $$. We must help one another by sharing.

C and H Group: Company supported dishonest housing agent without any investigation.

Nova@Tradehub: Super pushy and sticky sales persons

Furniture HQ@AMK: Pushy and BS Ah Beng salesman.

brilliant d

G2 Planner At Imm

Tony Liew - Jurong East

3Interiors curtain contractor

Disclaimer: some feedback may not be true .. but that is not up to me to decide.. as long as the name get into the black book.... sorry. :)

Come on ladies n gentlemen ! lets build up this list and Share !!!

Edited by natsemaj

My personal viewpoint, my photos are reserved for the small claims tribunal.

My id company is lousy. Suppose to do 1 kitchen and 2 bathrooms within a month and give an allowance to 1.5 months (Till 25 Aug 2013). The id either unable to manage his workers or cant rebothered about it. So up till today, its till an unfinished project with disputes

One of my heater got problem after installation. The master heater was ok and the common heater had problem. My ID text me saying that my heater spoilt. I ask him, are you sure. He replied that after his plumber installed, he asked his electrician to come test the electricity and no issue. So I asked him what am I suppose to do. I asked him whether he can take it down and I bring it to the shop (I didn't buy the heater from his recommended shop as its twice the price there) and then he put it up for me. My ID said that he only put one once. So I had to call my heater company to ask their peeps to come down. Ariston engineer came and was laughing his head off - ah di , your contractor stupid is it, in and out also never put properly. Put opposite. So there waste half a day of freaking leave for me.

My custom made kitchen cabinets, were of worse quality than off the shelves, with the laminate edges jagged and poorly formed. They refused to change it at first and got their carpenter down to touch up a few times. I barred my flat recently so the last two times the carpenter came down, I was present. The first time, there were no visible difference to kitchen cabinets and drawers. Their carpenter went off happily and just walk past me and say finished already before I can say anything.

The 2nd time, the carpenter brought another younger colleague down and was suppose to "change" the laminate, there was another contractor who came to varnish the doors. The varnish contractor was waiting for me whileas the carpenters came slightly late. The carpenters came in for an hour or so, broke for lunch for about 2 hours plus and returned, whileas the door varnish carpenter was an external contractor employed by them, stayed throughout the lunch time to complete his job before going to take his lunch.

The carpenters to my horror, touch up my dark brown cabinets and drawers, with kindof green stuff. So my cabinets and drawers were greenish in colour at the corners. I called my ID to tell him, and I had to wait for 2 plus hours for him to come and view.

Furthermore, their workers walk from my master bedroom toilet to the living room when their boots are covered with cement. So my broken marble flooring had cement stains from the toilet entrance to the living room. Not only stains, but my broken marble flooring was scratched and had holes in it.

Be wary if you take this company IDs. PM me if you want their company and names. 3 big companies but 2 are subsidiaries with one main. My company is one of their subsidiary. So even when people say chose big company sure no problem, its like freaking ****.

Hi Bikerguy,

Can pm me the ID you mentioned? I'm browsing through some IDs now..kinda worried too...

Thanks!