Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dreamlove

Interior Design Companies You Hv Worked With Before?

Hi folks

Bear with me but I am looking for interior design company to do my 2 room HDB flat and hope to sign with one asap.

Have you worked with these companies below before? If yes, how are their work quality? For example, lighting, carpentry, design..

1. Rezt and relax
  2. Renzz
  3. Iconconcept

I will be getting key soon so I will appreciate it if you could help with feedbacks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Renzz is doing my house. No issue from the start up to finish. Right now almost done, but havent finish decorating my house, & I have add another feature wall as bar & dining! :)

Renzz is doing my house. No issue from the start up to finish. Right now almost done, but havent finish decorating my house, & I have add another feature wall as bar & dining! :)

So how is the workmanship? Is the schedule being followed on time?

Workmanship is good, specially their own carpentry. The schedule is on time & always keep me posted.

If there are alteration or issues that they encounter they always inform me & explain all the possible solutions,

because mine is re-sale flat. You can view my renovation from the start on this link: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/62948-just-signed-a-contract/

and have some I dea of their workmanship. But i have not post the actual photos since it not complete yet.

Workmanship is good, specially their own carpentry. The schedule is on time & always keep me posted.

If there are alteration or issues that they encounter they always inform me & explain all the possible solutions,

because mine is re-sale flat. You can view my renovation from the start on this link: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/62948-just-signed-a-contract/

and have some I dea of their workmanship. But i have not post the actual photos since it not complete yet.

Hi Wei2001,

We love the design that you have put in the forum and will go to Renzz Interior Design to see their showroom.

May I request the name of the ID that has been working on your house?

Really appreciate your help if you could PM me the name of the ID?

Btw, thanks for sharing so much pictures of the nice design. Really helped me alot in deciding what I like in my house.

I have been considering renzz for some time, but I am still not sure whether to choose renzz or not.

I am also introduced to Innerglow design in Balestier and their pricing is quite competitive.

Renzz pricing is quite reasonable and a bit cheaper in some items. Yesterday finally got to meet the person at Renzz and see the materials. Hmm.

I am still thinking already die because key collection is on Jan 15. I need to decide by tomorrow haha.

I received updated quote $28k for 2 room HDB from renzz, is it even worth? hmm..

ULTIMATELY, your choice must be a personal decision based on your own gut feel, how well the proposed design suits your needs and ease in which you can communicate with your intended designer. Chemistry & a good fit are essential. Instead of looking for cheaper contractor on the expense of experience and references, it is a better idea to hire the best one and try to find out how can you reduce the overall costs. Because it is better to have a partly completed interior design according to the highest standards than a fully but poorly completed project.

Goodluck on selecting your contractor. :)

Edited by wei2001

ULTIMATELY, your choice must be a personal decision based on your own gut feel, how well the proposed design suits your needs and ease in which you can communicate with your intended designer. Chemistry & a good fit are essential. Instead of looking for cheaper contractor on the expense of experience and references, it is a better idea to hire the best one and try to find out how can you reduce the overall costs. Because it is better to have a partly completed interior design according to the highest standards than a fully but poorly completed project.

Goodluck on selecting your contractor. :)

Partly completed interior design? I only need to hack and replace everything. Plus kitchen cabinet and tv feature (ugh i dont need but ID recommends) with console and desk. I omit wardrobe. Thats it.

Gut feeling? I got the layout design from other designer and he is only the one designing without me giving any suggestion. Hmm maybe i go with him

Hi folks

Bear with me but I am looking for interior design company to do my 2 room HDB flat and hope to sign with one asap.

Have you worked with these companies below before? If yes, how are their work quality? For example, lighting, carpentry, design..

1. Rezt and relax
  2. Renzz
  3. Iconconcept

I will be getting key soon so I will appreciate it if you could help with feedbacks

I'll tell you that I have used the services of Founterior and they guys know how to work! The did a 3d model for my house and I hired a local company to execute the project. I must say that the results are stunning ! As for your request how would I list the given companies, I don't know them, since I live in USA :) Good luck ;)

Edited by archdesignmaster

Hi, anymore new updates and review on Renzz?

Hi crayon05,

There are new members of renotalk who are doing there blog also about Renzz design just this January,

the link is below:

By;Meera84

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/64047-run-down-house-turned-into-my-beautiful-home/

By:Supermama

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/64006-going-scandi-on-budget/