Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Supply labour and lay 600mm x 600mm homogenous floor tiles complete with skirt **** rm & passgeway -$2249.00
Supply labour and material to lay laminated floorboard for bedrooms complete with skirts - $2420.00

Total: $4669 <-----Is this exp?

If convert to all homogenous, need to top up $1800

Total: $6469 <----- For a 4 rm new Bto (92 sqm).

My ID told me this price is a norm... normally is 7000-8000. Isit true? I saw some quotes less than 6000
Any advise ????

o8oc.jpg

Edited by Tirimisu

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I'm working as free lance, have you sign the contract with this ID?

if you dun mind, you can pm me your floor plan and things to do. Can give u a better price then above.

Thanks

Hi Tirimisu,

FYI.

supply labour and lay 600mm x 600mm homogenous floor tiles c/w skirting is about $8 psf. workmanship and sufficient materials using is more important.

Regarding laminate flooring, depend on what type/quality of material using. Example, EVO.... have few type:- AC3 grade-china/m'sia (about $3.00psf to $3.50psf) AC4 grade-Europe(Sweden/Germany, about $5.50psf) and AC5 grade-(USA, about $6.50psf). AC3 ,easier scratches. AC5 ,waterproof & resilient floors(new) 100% water & Termite Proof....

Edited by jayden