Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vicx1234

A "scandustrial" Concept ~ Sengkang Ea

Bro, get some pics of the nice sofa. :notti:

How have you been bro? Hope your renovations coming along nicely man.

Anyway, here is a pic of the sofa. I finally uncovered it a couple of days ago. haha

2014-03-04002854_zps83a50a39.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks bert! It's been such a busy time - you'll experience it soon too haha.

We got the singer legs from Second Charm - look for Sharifah. She will be able to custom make a table top for you too I'm sure. Looking forward to see what you do with it buddy.

ah ok..i maybe looking to them for my console..so just nice.. thanks man!

• Like 1

Anyway, here is a pic of the sofa. I finally uncovered it a couple of days ago. haha

Ohhh! Sweet little comfy. So when's the open house?

Mine reno is slow, still thinking of electrical, windows and grilles, got a quote for 5k :bleah:

Hi Vicx1234, can you share where you got the storage wingback bed frame and the price? Thanks!

pm seNT! :yeah:

Ohhh! Sweet little comfy. So when's the open house?

Mine reno is slow, still thinking of electrical, windows and grilles, got a quote for 5k :bleah:

5k ok la, we did quite a bit for our electricals and that added up to 4k! :help:

Errr no open house la, but you want to come take a look can la.

5k ok la, we did quite a bit for our electricals and that added up to 4k! :help:

Errr no open house la, but you want to come take a look can la.

Come find you when I am back, currently oversea.

5k is just grilles whole house, the full height balcony and service yard only. :jawdrop: Excluding electrical.

Wah !!!

Can i get a invite and go take a look too ~ Wahahaha

Anyway the house looks much nicer with the furnishing now :good:

Hi could you pm me your contractors contact? Also, I'm looking for contractor K's contact if anyone can pm me too?

By the way how much did u pay for the sewing machine legs? I have like four sets of them and never knew people are selling them.

Hi Vicx, mind taking more photos of your flooring? The contractor advised us to see the matt homogenous tiles as a whole cuz he's worried we might not able to accept the uneven colour of the "cement" tile. Thanks in advance!!

Nice carpet!

thanks tessina, got a good deal for it too. haha

Come find you when I am back, currently oversea.

5k is just grilles whole house, the full height balcony and service yard only. :jawdrop: Excluding electrical.

wah you perpetually overseas hor you. busy man. 5K just for grilles! That's super ex haha, good luck ;)

Wah !!!

Can i get a invite and go take a look too ~ Wahahaha

Anyway the house looks much nicer with the furnishing now :good:

hey songz, haha you're welcome to. Must also go and visit your place too :D

Hi could you pm me your contractors contact? Also, I'm looking for contractor K's contact if anyone can pm me too?

By the way how much did u pay for the sewing machine legs? I have like four sets of them and never knew people are selling them.

hey shawn, just sent you a PM. :good:

hi vicx1234,

is jimmy's office located @ 506 Tampines Central 1? The website http://www.3d-interior.com.sg/ is now working. Just wondering if it's the same company.

Hey movie, nope 3D Innovations's office is located at Midview City now (new showroom). I checked and yes their website seems to be down! I'd better tell Jimmy haha

nice reno,a lot of "inspiration" to draw from :notti:

thanks man! Inspiration is all around us =P.

BTW, do check out scandinavian or industrial themed pics on Pinterest, that's where I drew a lot of our design inspiration from. Cheers.

Hi Vicx, mind taking more photos of your flooring? The contractor advised us to see the matt homogenous tiles as a whole cuz he's worried we might not able to accept the uneven colour of the "cement" tile. Thanks in advance!!

Sure thing, I'll take more detailed pictures of the tiles when I can and post it. :good:

Received some taobao stuff from Peeka today which included our toilet accessories from deHub which do not require any drilling, our 300 velvet hangers, 3M command strips for our art and some other small stuff. Up to this point, quite pleased with Peeka's service though they are not the cheapest around.

Will be unboxing and fixing up the stuff hopefully later this evening. Unfortunately our internet is still not up (OpenNet's optical wire has no signal!!) and so I may not be able to post pics till tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

2014-03-05110028_zps3f3a1177.jpg

2014-03-05110300_zps6bc0ef28.jpg

2014-03-05111713_zps83c23b3a.jpg