Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vicx1234

A "scandustrial" Concept ~ Sengkang Ea

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

How much you paid for Evorich and what flooring?

because I'm so inspired by your tiles and flooring, I've paid Evorich to do up vinyl flooring for the 3 bedrooms even before I get my keys! Still hesitant with the homo cement lookalike tiles since the contractor mentioned tt the tile is not 100% smooth at the edges >.<

How much you paid for Evorich and what flooring?

$6 psf at Expo last week. I took photos of some samples but dunno how to upload. Btw, the salesman (Derry) mentioned no limitations to the design of tiles!!!:D when I get the keys then go and select the tiles heh Edited by hellonub

$6 psf at Expo last week. I took photos of some samples but dunno how to upload. Btw, the salesman (Derry) mentioned no limitations to the design of tiles!!!:D when I get the keys then go and select the tiles heh

Is it laminate or HERF?

$6 psf at Expo last week. I took photos of some samples but dunno how to upload. Btw, the salesman (Derry) mentioned no limitations to the design of tiles!!!:D when I get the keys then go and select the tiles heh

It should be HERF as I was at the Expo too and went to enquire about it.

If i remember correctly there are 3 series which look like tiles.

1. Lugano

2. San Marino

3. Ivory Granite

Edited by Songz

It should be HERF as I was at the Expo too and went to enquire about it.

If i remember correctly there are 3 series which look like tiles.

1. Lugano

2. San Marino

3. Ivory Granite

oops was it because I mention tiles in the previous reply? :X it should have been herf! Sorry for the confusion oceaneleven!

because I'm so inspired by your tiles and flooring, I've paid Evorich to do up vinyl flooring for the 3 bedrooms even before I get my keys! Still hesitant with the homo cement lookalike tiles since the contractor mentioned tt the tile is not 100% smooth at the edges >.<

Btw, is your toilet frosted glass door a pd door? I tot the opening is too small if it's a sliding door.

*I also hope for a self-invite to your place too! Too much awesome inspirations :D

hmmm not sure what your contractor means by not 100% smooth, cos our's is pretty smooth after all the grouting has been applied!

Our toilet doors are PD doors, so it can open fully. Not a problem :good: But you're right, if it were sliding it would be very difficult to go in and out.

I'll inform you, Songz and OceanEleven about the house visit!

If there is a tour available please count me in too ~ :notti:

akan datang! PM me your number?

Thanks for sharing on your aircon trunking! I now super headache about how mine turned out... didn't expect it to look like this leh.. :(:(

Sorry to hear about your aircon trunking! It's definitely one of those things that you don't really consider under you actually have to do it. It really was a headache for us too. I had to get them to stop work halfway so that we could re-plan the route. It looks like yours has already been fixed up though, so boxing it up will be the way to go. A lil bit more money to spend I agree, but it's better than living with an eyesore. For the MBR trunking, not advisable to tile over it, but for the drainage pipe, definitely better to reroute it to a drainage hole in the ground.

• Like 1

Hi guys, sorry for the late response. Spent the better half of yesterday trying to solve some of the plumbing/drainage issues. You see, the water from our washing machine decided to come up our kitchen sink as well as out from underneath kitchen cabinets. What a disaster. Jimmy better find a way to fix this problem.

Bro how big you want? Haha. 40 inch already big for our MBR tv console, any bigger and the weight can't be supported. But ya you're right, under normal circumstances the bigger the better!

pm-ed!

The box up seems to take up a lot of space. How big is your driver and btw how does the heat dissipate from the driver? Thanks!

Thanks for the nice comment enigma! :good: Yes, space was definitely a big factor when we decided upon the unit. It looks bigger than it actually is because of the camera bah.

thanks for the support ya! glad to hear from you. Actually it doesn't really matter when the OpenNet guys come IMO, cos the cabling that they run is quite independent of the other electricals. This is unless of course you lay the cables in the false ceiling like we did, then the opennet guys will have to come in before the false ceiling is patched up.

to be safe, get them to come towards the end when your most of the major electrical stuff has already been done. That way OpenNet won't get in the way of your electrician's work. But, do confirm way in advance where you intend the Opennet point to be and let your electrician know. Also, in order to figure out where you want to put the OpenNet Optical Network Terminal (ONT) you may want to consider where you want to place your router, switch etc.

I'll be posting about the aircon trunking in a bit. Stay tuned! :sport-smiley-018:

Thank you very much kim76! :good::good:

Oh my wife also did a lot of planning - was a joint effort. Looks like it's all me cos I'm the only one posting. I asked her to make a guest appearance and post on the blog but she shy :bleah:

I will PM when I'm a bit freer regarding a rough breakdown. I'm afraid I can't give a detailed breakdown though!

When are you getting your keys? Sengkang also?

hI MHB, sure. It's a Korean brand called deHUB - you can find the link on taobao below:

http://dehub.tmall.com/?spm=a220o.1000855.w5001-2633380222.2.KjXDjr&&&&&&scene=taobao_shop

It is definitely strong! Sometimes so strong that I have problems trying to take it out :good:

Separately, thanks for the kind comment. Btw do you have pictures of yours? I also very curious to see the same concept applied elsewhere.

Cheers~

Hi fal681. Our feature wall is built on an existing wall, so it was made purely by carpentry, cost us about 2.1 k thereabouts.

Hi boonfin, you can find our cement screed tile from Soon Bee Huat at No. 3A Toh Guan Road East

:D

Hi vicx,

Thank you for the link. Have started to take the plunge now... Hehe... However, I already got my shower gel holder and holes had been drilled last week... 😔

hmmm not sure what your contractor means by not 100% smooth, cos our's is pretty smooth after all the grouting has been applied!

Our toilet doors are PD doors, so it can open fully. Not a problem :good: But you're right, if it were sliding it would be very difficult to go in and out.

Not 100% smooth meaning the edges of the matt homogenous tile will tend to bend upwards abit...

and OH YAY!! Looking forward! :jammin:

akan datang! PM me your number?

Sorry to hear about your aircon trunking! It's definitely one of those things that you don't really consider under you actually have to do it. It really was a headache for us too. I had to get them to stop work halfway so that we could re-plan the route. It looks like yours has already been fixed up though, so boxing it up will be the way to go. A lil bit more money to spend I agree, but it's better than living with an eyesore. For the MBR trunking, not advisable to tile over it, but for the drainage pipe, definitely better to reroute it to a drainage hole in the ground.

can i be part of the home visit too?

Hi vicx,

Thank you for the link. Have started to take the plunge now... Hehe... However, I already got my shower gel holder and holes had been drilled last week...

no problem! I guess for shower gel holder the stronger the fix the better. You can consider using the suction type for the other accessories :good:

Looking forward to the "Scandalous" visit. :notti:

Can I be part of the scandal too?

PM your number ;)

Not 100% smooth meaning the edges of the matt homogenous tile will tend to bend upwards abit...

and OH YAY!! Looking forward! :jammin:

Pm me your number too

can i be part of the home visit too?

Yup you got the last visitor's lot :D PM me your number!