Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Havefun

Hdb Hip Optional Items For Pr - Yes Or No?

I am a PR, and my block has been selected for HIP. I would like to find out what is the market price for the optional improvement to determine whether to opt in or not. As you all know, PR is not subsidized and the price quoted by HdB is

Each toilet $5000

Decorative main door $1100

Metal grille gate $1000

Please kindly advice if the above price is reasonable. One benefit do opting in if the price quoted is reasonable is we can use our CPF to pay for the program.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am a PR, and my block has been selected for HIP. I would like to find out what is the market price for the optional improvement to determine whether to opt in or not. As you all know, PR is not subsidized and the price quoted by HdB is

Each toilet $5000

Decorative main door $1100

Metal grille gate $1000

Please kindly advice if the above price is reasonable. One benefit do opting in if the price quoted is reasonable is we can use our CPF to pay for the program.

not worth it....cos you will get standard boring designs for those options. this is almost market price, which you may be able to get nicer design and perhaps better quality ones too. you may also consider asking your neighbors who are not opting in to opt in, get the parts, and resell to you. then you only need to pay installation fees.

Hello! In the fast-paced world of e-commerce, delivering products to customers efficiently and effectively is critical for any online business. NXTLVL Services is a leading provider of exceptional delivery solutions for the online platforms of Amazon, Walmart and Facebook. Offering unrivaled convenience, speed and reliability, their services unlock business potential, and users in NXTLVL Services reviews say they have achieved excellent results with the company.