Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shockwave

Last Minute Wonders

No need to think. Lol.

Just buy and guarantee you will love it to the max.

Btw, share lei what you bought for your kitchen. Who knows it will come handy for us too.

haha money is always a factor le....

ok will share it on my tblog soon.... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Pls share what your HT setup is like! I'm planning one now and I'm wondering about connections and stuff.

Most likely getting a AC Ryan media player which will hook up to AVR. Along w my cable set top box and tv. Then pump out the video signal from AVR to tv, and the audio signal to a 2.1 system.

Decided against 5.1 since my stuff mostly downloaded so prob wouldn't be 5.1 compatible. Heh heh.

You going w the Bose lifestyle system I presume?

Yo Dwinsplace, mine is a straight forward connection. I might be getting popcorn hour for my mediaplayer. Btw what AVR r u using?

U right. Getting the lifestyle system.

hello! saw that you are with Russell as well - my husband and I also recently signed up with him as our ID. collecting our keys next month hopefully!

so you guys chose Evorich HERF? We're still thinking... because Russell was recommending Krono-O-floors to us as well, although my initial preference is Evorich.

What made you guys choose Evorich can I ask? it's been known that they are expensive in the market...

hello! saw that you are with Russell as well - my husband and I also recently signed up with him as our ID. collecting our keys next month hopefully!

so you guys chose Evorich HERF? We're still thinking... because Russell was recommending Krono-O-floors to us as well, although my initial preference is Evorich.

What made you guys choose Evorich can I ask? it's been known that they are expensive in the market...

Think Evorich is more expensive due to its marketing, another reason between the 2 mainly is the design I feel.

Evorich have these tiles series which Krono do not carry.

Materials wise I never really check in detailed but based on what I heard and read, there is not much difference.

Think Evorich is more expensive due to its marketing, another reason between the 2 mainly is the design I feel.

Evorich have these tiles series which Krono do not carry.

Materials wise I never really check in detailed but based on what I heard and read, there is not much difference.

Yes agree, evorich is expensive. Other alternative vinyl flooring will be JPL or Inovar flooring, both carry same vinyl flooring but price wise easily 30-40% cheaper. Design or colour may differ slightly but still worth it.

Yes agree, evorich is expensive. Other alternative vinyl flooring will be JPL or Inovar flooring, both carry same vinyl flooring but price wise easily 30-40% cheaper. Design or colour may differ slightly but still worth it.

Some people claim that Evorich has no smell after installation as compared to other brands.... hmm any thoughts on that?

1 of the main factor to engage them is water resistant. Yes it is expensive but the quality is there. Have you drop by their shop? They did demo to prove the quality of the herf product. Wifey also like the colour of the Herf. We chose amsterdam silver and aspen black oak.

We also read review of their workmanship and so far we did not come across any negative feedback yet. Since you are collecting your keys next mth, it would best if you look around 1st and study all the products in the market.

Some people claim that Evorich has no smell after installation as compared to other brands.... hmm any thoughts on that?

We heard that too. Let us install first then try to smell. Hehe.

1 of the main factor to engage them is water resistant. Yes it is expensive but the quality is there. Have you drop by their shop? They did demo to prove the quality of the herf product. Wifey also like the colour of the Herf. We chose amsterdam silver and aspen black oak.

We also read review of their workmanship and so far we did not come across any negative feedback yet. Since you are collecting your keys next mth, it would best if you look around 1st and study all the products in the market.

I went there before, they told me is water resistant and i ask "water resistant" or "water proof"? Salesperson say water proof also and they did the test like you mentioned but its only a short timed test so cant prove anything. Anyhow, the material itself is kind of like rubber plastic so naturally it's water resistant and termite proof. Upon asking further if my pet pee and im not around then he say there's a possibilities it will seep through, that's why i went for other brands since the function is the same but cheaper.

Nevertheless, vinyl flooring regardless of brand is still a relatively good choice for its woody "Looks". :good:

PS: Not trying to pour cold water, no offence. Wishing you a smooth smooth reno journey!

Edited by Vct

Agreed with VCT. We really did not do much homework on flooring. Bopian we engaged them, hope the outcome will be great.

Since u engaged evorich, u need not worry that much for their workmanship/material as i think for the price u paid, they should do it good for you. For my case, no choice im on tight budget so searching high and low like crazy man.