Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there! Your design is really nice and fits our ideal home feel, may I know how much does your whole reno cost? Mind sharing the contacts?

Thanks in advance!

Kindly PM me :)

hihi... ur home is really nice, especially like the ceiling beams... not able to pm as ur mail box is full i believe??

mind sharing your breakdown quotes from Calvin? Do you happen to know if he started charging any gst? thanks, my email is leafyyue@hotmail.com

Hi leonjennawong

Do you mind sharing your ID/contractor contact and quote with me? I've been Id/contratctor shopping for many months already and still can't find one that is good and reasonably priced. I tried to pm u but your in is full, do u mind emailing me at Sharon.seow9@gmail.com?

Hi hi, may I check is the elmark ceiling fan quiet? So far I know Fanco & KDK are, no experience in Elmark but I like the design.

Btw from our Fanco installer, he mentioned that 1 direction of the fan movement is a sweeping motion that doesn't cut. The other direction is a cutting motion. Pls be careful.

"ELMARK CEILING FAN - Wind power is strong!! And CFO just figured out that the fan setting can be set to turn either counter-clockwise OR clockwise!! Amazing!"

Hi Leon and Jenna,

In post 297, you mentioned that you have bought LED CEILING LIGHTS FOR BATHROOMS & SERVICE YARD & BOMB SHELTER. May i know if it is good? Considering to buy given that it looks quite sleek and nice.

Thanks