Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rubypumps

Where Did You Buy Your Led Downlights From?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi bro sforshor

I just joined this forum with the recommendation from my neighbour, and as i will be moving to a new BTO next year in April, i would like to ask for your help to share the contacts of your LED supplier or distro.

Many thanks bro and have a great weekend!

Best Regards

Eggies

Forget about Taobao. There are online sellers in Singapore who sell LED lights with 1 year warranty at the same price as Taobao with free delivery. I bought my LED downlights from an online seller in Singapore and the quality is not any worse than those that sell for 3-4 times more in those Balestier or Geylang shops. I have used my downlights for more than 6 months without any problems.

Forget about Taobao. There are online sellers in Singapore who sell LED lights with 1 year warranty at the same price as Taobao with free delivery. I bought my LED downlights from an online seller in Singapore and the quality is not any worse than those that sell for 3-4 times more in those Balestier or Geylang shops. I have used my downlights for more than 6 months without any problems.

Can provide contact for the online seller please?

Thanks wroomwroom for providing the contact. I bought my downlights from her. My ID checked the downlights and was amazed that I managed to get these good quality downlights at such low prices. My ID's originally recommended a shop that sold downlights at 3 times the price.

For those interested, you can visit: yafen.sg/led-recessed-lights.html