Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rubypumps

Where Did You Buy Your Led Downlights From?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey guys I just bought lightings at a local lighting shop, for the whole flat today. After paying for the bill and looking at the breakdown I realised I have been charged close to $700 for just the LED Strip lighting of the ceiling.

This seems to be way over inflated. What is the normal price charged generally for 20m strip and the drivers?

Hey guys I just bought lightings at a local lighting shop, for the whole flat today. After paying for the bill and looking at the breakdown I realised I have been charged close to $700 for just the LED Strip lighting of the ceiling.

This seems to be way over inflated. What is the normal price charged generally for 20m strip and the drivers?

First, you should post a new topic instead.

Secondly, friends here who had ask me for the contacts of my LED supplier most are very happy with the quality and price.

Thirdly, $700 for 20 m of LED strip? So $35 per meter........ hmmmmmm, bought ,paid....move on lar

Edited by sforshor

Sforshor pls pm me the led lobang I am still sourcing for id and have zero knowledge on led down lights

Thanks

LED downlight is everywhere nowadays. But if you really do research, quite hard to find those using good chips good driver. I gotta admit, not many people like MIC product but for all these, 95% are MIC..... it can range between $18 - $ 80 per piece. Trust me, go for good quality one, coz changing one if it 's spoil after installation is a hectic job. My 2 cents